*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Onto today then and we head to Wolverhampton for their first on the card and our trainer to start things off is Stuart Williams. He comes here with a 27% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £27.52p. He’s also had a good couple of winners of late and shows a 23% strike rate over the last two weeks. He’s only the one runner here today and she runs in the 5.05.

Wiki Tiki won convincingly at Southwell just over a week ago and showed an impressive turn of foot to land the spoils by two and a half lengths. She has been put up 4 lbs for that effort but converting the ease and length by which she won at Southwell she should be more than able to carry the extra burden. She looked the progressive type and I’m confident she’ll progress here as well. The 7/2 looks to be value to me and it’ll be a win only bet.

Selection: Wiki Tiki in the 5.05 Wolverhampton at 7/2 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

This is into 11/4

:-))

Onto today then and we head to Wolverhampton for their first on the card and our trainer to start things off is Stuart Williams. He comes here with a 27% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £27.52p. He’s also had a good couple of winners of late and shows a 23% strike rate over the last two weeks. He’s only the one runner here today and she runs in the 5.05.

Wiki Tiki won convincingly at Southwell just over a week ago and showed an impressive turn of foot to land the spoils by two and a half lengths. She has been put up 4 lbs for that effort but converting the ease and length by which she won at Southwell she should be more than able to carry the extra burden. She looked the progressive type and I’m confident she’ll progress here as well. The 7/2 looks to be value to me and it’ll be a win only bet.

Selection: Wiki Tiki in the 5.05 Wolverhampton at 7/2 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

This is into 11/4

:-))

Now 9/4 :-))