*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Anyone know why there is no cunt watching the valencia and Basel game. There is no one there.

Have the both sets of fans been banned or someting?

Not sure if they got banned for it but Basel fans were throwing stuff onto thepitch last round andthe game got stopped for about 10 mins

I've lost my coupons. Defo had both teams to score in 4 EL games and Halifax v Baintree aswell, that's fucked.

I took Halifax for a draw amd Basel to win at 12/5 and 15/8 I'm sure I took Porto, Juve and Benica. Need to go in tomorrow and see. Was worth either £102 or £107

Singles on Almeria [13/10] and Ross County [13/8] tonight.

That went well...

By the way, Real Betis are 50/1 on Winner.com at the moment. I created an account just to make advantage of this. Best elsewhere is 33/1 Coral, not sure about the exchanges.

I'd give them a far better chance than that. They do have some injury concerns but Barcelona miss Pique and Valdes. Puyol may be back starting.

What horse we putting on for the grand national then?

Think I'll be sticking the card on the wall and throwing darts at it to be honest.

Used Nick Mordin's system for years, but as he's said himself the new fences throw most of his criteria out now.

Might have a couple of quid on Long Run (The Man In The Hat has to win it sometime), and for some reason I'm thinking about Big Shu. Just seems to stand out and fit.