*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

What is Timeform? BetVictor use them as a guide on their racing. Gives a brief preview and ratings out of 5 for each horse. Not surprisingly their 5 star choice rarely wins from the ones I have checked.

Jim McGrath of Channel 4 is involved with it,be best if you googled it,you will get a good idea.

I don't use it that often except for sprint races with horses that have won last time out as sprinters on form should be followed until beaten!

Hope this helps!!!

Jim McGrath of Channel 4 is involved with it,be best if you googled it,you will get a good idea.

I don't use it that often except for sprint races with horses that have won last time out as sprinters on form should be followed until beaten!

Hope this helps!!!

Cheers. Just thought it was weird that a bookie used someones tips.

Pavlosk 3.40 Leicester 6/1

Great e/w bet,9 runners loves this time of year,fill yer boots :-))

Race is too competitive. Wouldn't fancy its chances against the Varian, Simcock and Palmer horses. And the wildcard from Coakley too... Gabriel's Lad is on my list for this season.

Race is too competitive. Wouldn't fancy its chances against the Varian, Simcock and Palmer horses. And the wildcard from Coakley too... Gabriel's Lad is on my list for this season.

I love it when you don't fancy my horses!!!

:-))

I've Jiist doubled my bet!!!!

Approach the West 4.35 Haydock

I made these notes in my tracker last time out!!

Took The 7/2!!

Going easy in defeat,never tried to win!

Improved for initial experience when landing 7f Redcar maiden in September. Capable of better this year now up in trip and one of the likelier types.

Useless post. Picked a winner on thursday, hostile fire at 10/1. Had 1.25 on it as that was what change i had on my pocket. Anyway i was shocked it won as i can never pick a winner! Paid for my haircut though.

What is Timeform? BetVictor use them as a guide on their racing. Gives a brief preview and ratings out of 5 for each horse. Not surprisingly their 5 star choice rarely wins from the ones I have checked.

Been looking at their 50 To Follow in the UK and 10 to follow in Ireland. The Irish stuff is 50% AP O'Brien, so mostly fucking useless.

In the UK today it flagged up Hughie Morrison's FUN MAC in the 3.05 at Leicester (Won 7/2), and Moore's LEO LUNA in the 5.30 at Sandown (5th 16/1, HC 9 Ran). You'd have been mad to bet against Alan King in that one tho... bigger meetings, Hurdlers with Hutchison or Thornton on.

Nothing on for tomorrow, and nothing in the UK on Monday either... the Irish 10 they suggest looking at throws up JS Bolger's FIOSRACH in the 7.25 at Naas on Monday.