*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Bit of a mental bet today, getting to the end of the season - so not many interesting games on. Last three I'd pick any other week, but the two SPL ones are out of character bets :lol: If I get to 3 o'clock I'll be feeling confident.

Hearts

Killie/Hibs Draw

Falkirk

Dunfermline

Hellas Verona

£5 returns £380

Scoop 6 is on bet365 as well. Its available all over the place.

Its easy....just pick the winners from 6 races that have been selected.

The last race has 29 runners in it !! and altogether theres 96 runners in the 6 races.

think the jackpot is around 5M

Bit of a mental bet today, getting to the end of the season - so not many interesting games on. Last three I'd pick any other week, but the two SPL ones are out of character bets :lol: If I get to 3 o'clock I'll be feeling confident.

Hearts

Killie/Hibs Draw

Falkirk

Dunfermline

Hellas Verona

£5 returns £380

I went for a tenner Hearts/Killie double returns £120

I must be honest I’m struggling for one today but then stumbled on an over-priced one running at Lingfield which is of course on the turf course today. Upon further inspection I’ve managed to get on at what looks a massive price to me. As always I create a list of trainers that show consistency at the course and have a decent enough strike rate. Today’s it’s J R Jenkins who comes here with a 23% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £5.21p. He’s one runner at the course today and he saddles up in the 5.10.

Great Expectations comes into this having disappointed on his re-appearance this season. He will have needed those runs and returns to a course that he’s won at before. In fact he won this race last year a lb higher than he has today. It looks a fairly straight forward race for me and the favourite is worth opposing and the 5/1 with BetVictor looks to be the value play for me.

Selection: Great Expectations in the 5.10 Lingfield at 5/1 BetVictor for a win only bet.

:-)

Apparently there where 207 tickets still in play going into the last race and every horse was covered except the 25/1 winner

Thats shite mate, there was zero tickets left after the 5th race.