1 Mystery Drama 5.15 Newbury

(Win and Each Way) 16/05/2014 3 Places

1/5 Odds 10/3 To Run

And this

:-))

Ouch!!!!

Some you win .......

Off to Swindon dogs tonight

If I get anything I will post but you need to be quick!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Going out to watch the FA cup final and Barca game tonight. £2 on 3-1 for both Arsenal and Barca and £1 double.

Small stakes as I had to get my old man to put it on for me. Shitey Turkish gambling laws.

Anyone who fancies Real to beat Atletico in the champions league should get in early in case the odds shorten as their chances of winning may have just increased. Diego Costa just went off injured and looks certain to be out next week. Turan has now gone off as well and could be a doubt too. Shame for Atletico (but they don't pay my bills! :)). Hope they still beat Barca though!

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result

1 Kuda Huraa 8.05 Windsor

(Win and Each Way) 19/05/2014 3 Places

1/5 Odds 8/1 To Run

2 Bow Quest 5.10 Towcester

1/5 Odds 6/1 To Run

3 Diminutive 3.00 Southwell

1/5 Odds 6/1 To Run

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Return Returns

EW Trebles

1 100.00 200.00

3 that are trying to win today!!

:-)

Nice wee 35/1 double flagged up by Uncle Ernie's two A selections for Wednesday.

9aqukktu69a.jpg

Thursday's A Selections:

GRADE A SELECTIONS

Goodwood

2.40 Gothic, Loving Home

3.50 Russian Realm

4.25 Eastern Belle, Psychometry

5.00 Altaayil, Saarem

Salisbury

8.50 Speechday

Sandown

7.00 Provenance, Westminster

7.35 Munaaser

8.10 Mutakayyef, Savant

8.40 Gay Marriage

http://uncle-ernie.net/

Nice wee 35/1 double flagged up by Uncle Ernie's two A selections for Wednesday.

9aqukktu69a.jpg

Thursday's A Selections:

GRADE A SELECTIONS

Goodwood

2.40 Gothic, Loving Home

3.50 Russian Realm

4.25 Eastern Belle, Psychometry

5.00 Altaayil, Saarem

Salisbury

8.50 Speechday

Sandown

7.00 Provenance, Westminster

7.35 Munaaser

8.10 Mutakayyef, Savant

8.40 Gay Marriage

http://uncle-ernie.net/

is his grade A selections his most probable winners after homework has been done? do you know his strike rate?

cheers

is his grade A selections his most probable winners after homework has been done? do you know his strike rate?

cheers

Short answer, yes they are. But you can't back them to a level stake, bit of discretion required.

Long answer, I've been tracking all of it since the Lincoln this year and might be able to give a better update next month. For example there are criteria for where to back a trainer like Gosden this year... what tracks, what age and over what distance. Gosden is A rated for 2YOs at the big meetings later this year, also for 3YOs over 7f+ and 4YOs+ over 9f+. Different for the wee meetings. And Gosden has calmed down a bit over the last few weeks. Then there's Haggas who is also A rated at certain courses and all the rest of it. Slow start to the season but looks like it might be starting to work.

The guy's system costs £30. It's more than worth it and it's quite enjoyable to go through the cards doing the ratings.

He's been publishing this system twice a year for the last 25 or so, I've been following for the last 15 years and am up.

Short answer, yes they are. But you can't back them to a level stake, bit of discretion required.

Long answer, I've been tracking all of it since the Lincoln this year and might be able to give a better update next month. For example there are criteria for where to back a trainer like Gosden this year... what tracks, what age and over what distance. Gosden is A rated for 2YOs at the big meetings later this year, also for 3YOs over 7f+ and 4YOs+ over 9f+. Different for the wee meetings. And Gosden has calmed down a bit over the last few weeks. Then there's Haggas who is also A rated at certain courses and all the rest of it. Slow start to the season but looks like it might be starting to work.

The guy's system costs £30. It's more than worth it and it's quite enjoyable to go through the cards doing the ratings.

He's been publishing this system twice a year for the last 25 or so, I've been following for the last 15 years and am up.

cheers mate I think I'll give it a bash £30 can be returned on one horse!