Chile - Chile

@ 3/4 (Half Time/Full Time)

Ivory Coast

@ 3/10 (Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 5 fold

E/W: No

Stake: 10.87

Returns £129

Mandalay King has shown a preference for this course in the past and if Fife has done her job in getting him ready after a break we should be in for a good run here. He’s proven to go well after a break and this ground will be to his liking. His on a winnable mark with jockey Teasdale claiming 5 lbs. I was impressed by her ride on Amenable at Southwell yesterday and she can ride like that today then the 16/1 about Mandalay King is a massive price. It is a competitive race and I have him down as an 8/1 shot so we’ll be going e/w about this one.

Selection: Mandalay King in the 4.30 Hamilton at 16/1 with Ladbrokes for an e/w bet.

Forgot to post this,this morning!!!

Sorry folks :-((

Mandalay King has shown a preference for this course in the past and if Fife has done her job in getting him ready after a break we should be in for a good run here. He's proven to go well after a break and this ground will be to his liking. His on a winnable mark with jockey Teasdale claiming 5 lbs. I was impressed by her ride on Amenable at Southwell yesterday and she can ride like that today then the 16/1 about Mandalay King is a massive price. It is a competitive race and I have him down as an 8/1 shot so we'll be going e/w about this one.

Selection: Mandalay King in the 4.30 Hamilton at 16/1 with Ladbrokes for an e/w bet.

Forgot to post this,this morning!!!

Sorry folks :-((

15731-18278.gif

Are you past-posting there Mr Hooker?

Andrew Balding comes here with a 18% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £12.36p. He’s a few runners at the course today but the one I fancy to run a good race runs in the 2.10.

Soviet Rock comes here from an impressive run after finding his feet on good ground at Lingfield last time out. He ran creditably the time before that at this course and distance but the ground did him no favours comes the last 2 furlongs. Conditions look to be ideal here today and although a competitive looking race I’m happy with the 11/2 for a win only bet.

Selection: Soviet Rock in the 2.10 Epsom at 11/2 with William Hills for a win only bet.

All out of my control batman!!!!

Thought I posted it!!!!!

It's called auld age :-(