*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Offered another free trial the other day.. didn't take him up after the first one as it was complete rubbish. Fuck knows why he's so persistent with his consistent shite.

It's not just the tip, it's all the huffing and puffing about, "Top word from my man at this stable today is that..."

I've also never seen a tipster so affiliated with a bookie website. Arsehole.

Thats where I came from. Mate had 3 day free trial. 1st day four runners up. 2nd day one winner. There's only one group I pay money for tips to and they are very very good. Over 1000 points in profit since September.

OASIS FANTASY - (Goodwood, 20:00)

Bet now

Race:

Crimbourne Stud Handicap

Your comment:

Very unlucky,will win next time mayflower holdings horse

Confirmed the promise of his Nottingham debut fourth when opening his account at Windsor. Stuck in the mud at Sandown on return before just failing at Brighton 2 weeks ago. One to be interested in.

OASIS FANTASY - (Goodwood, 20:00)

Bet now

Race:

Crimbourne Stud Handicap

Your comment:

Very unlucky,will win next time mayflower holdings horse

Confirmed the promise of his Nottingham debut fourth when opening his account at Windsor. Stuck in the mud at Sandown on return before just failing at Brighton 2 weeks ago. One to be interested in.

had a good look at this, think 4/1 is a big price.

that doubled up with spain could make for a good night :)

Anyone play slots online?

I've been fucking about with Football Star on BV when I've got money in my account and there's nothing to bet on. Just won £149 for a 50p spin there and on Thursday won £83 on a £2 spin and £104 on a £3 spin within a few spins of each other. £54 for 50p the first time I played it.

It's obviously not in the first few spins but I've been up and down around my initial balance when I've been playing so the big wins are near enough profit.

Only downside is I'll probably end up addicted.

14 June 2014

You have 1 horse that has been declared to run.

SEJEL - (Salisbury, 15:20)

Bet now

Race:

WaterAid Mildren Construction Maiden Fillies' Stakes (Div 2)

Your comment:

Interference 3f out when finishing strongly,bet next time out

First foal of a 1m winner (including at 2 yrs), half-sister to smart winner up to 1m Lahan. Similar form when shaping with promise both starts in polytrack maidens to date, and likely to go well again