*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

^

^

WTF?

Anyway

Sound Of Life comes into this having failed to win on four appearances. Having been tried in class 5’s as a maiden she was dropped into a class 6 earlier last month and seemed to improve. The extra furlong should suit her in this race and the smaller field should give her the chance to get her head out in front should Chris Catlin repeat his ride on her from last time out. She’s got cheek pieces on again that also helped her improve last time out and I think the bookies will under estimate this one. Knowing how they price up she should open at around the 6/1 mark but I have her down as 3/1 so anything above that will be value.

Selection: Sound Of Life in the 2.40 Lingfield at the best price you can get for a win only bet.

Good luck :-))

We’re off to Epsom for tomorrow’s selection and our trainer is Sir Mark Prescott. He comes here to maintain his impressive 44% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £17.52p. He’s also showing a good strike rate over the last two weeks so we know his horses are in good form at the moment. He saddles up just the one runner who is due to run at 6.10.

Sagesse comes into this having not won any of her races since January. However she has run with enough keenness for me to have kept an eye on her and combined with her trainers excellent record at the track, tomorrow is the day that I will be backing her.

She put in one of her best performances at Brighton last time out which was eight days ago and coming into this off the same mark and having arguably the best jockey on board amongst the amateurs she looks to be a cracking bet at the current 7/2. It’ll be a win only bet for me and I’m confident of a good run.

Selection: Sagesse in the 6.10 Epsom at 7/2 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

:-)

We’re off to Epsom for tomorrow’s selection and our trainer is Sir Mark Prescott. He comes here to maintain his impressive 44% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £17.52p. He’s also showing a good strike rate over the last two weeks so we know his horses are in good form at the moment. He saddles up just the one runner who is due to run at 6.10.

Sagesse comes into this having not won any of her races since January. However she has run with enough keenness for me to have kept an eye on her and combined with her trainers excellent record at the track, tomorrow is the day that I will be backing her.

She put in one of her best performances at Brighton last time out which was eight days ago and coming into this off the same mark and having arguably the best jockey on board amongst the amateurs she looks to be a cracking bet at the current 7/2. It’ll be a win only bet for me and I’m confident of a good run.

Selection: Sagesse in the 6.10 Epsom at 7/2 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

:-)

Just got 4/1 with Paddy Power, fingers crossed.

Should've guessed when we saw the green/white hoops colours...... :-( last.

Roll on the next tip.

I had £10 e/w on it, then seen the colours it was in and didnt even care about losing the £20. Didn't want the cunt to win anything.

Just hope my hatred for the sheep hasn't clouded my judgement haha

Looked at gronigen on soccerway and they've only played 2 friendlies and been anything but spectacular in them. But anytime I seen them last season they're way above what Aberdeen can offer

Ian Williams is our man today and although it’s a small sample set of just 11 runners he’s been rather selective about what horses he chooses to send here and shows a whopping 55% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £34.10p. He’s just the two runners but the one that I think is over-priced runs in the 4.10.

See The Storm failed to impress last time out but he was racing off top weight and was badly handicapped in a lowly affair at Chepstow. Before that race he’d impressed over the same course and distance but in a better race. He comes into tomorrow’s race looking very well treated off a mark of 69 and although a step up to a class 4 he’s been booked with Luke Morris on board. He looks very well placed in this race and I think Ian Williams had this in mind since last month. The bookies have missed a trick here! I think he’s been overlooked and is over-priced at the current 16/1. It is a competitive race however so I will ere on the side of caution and go for an e/w bet.

Selection: See The Storm in the 4.10 Redcar at 16/1 Paddy Power for an e/w bet.

Good luck

Ian Williams is our man today and although it's a small sample set of just 11 runners he's been rather selective about what horses he chooses to send here and shows a whopping 55% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £34.10p. He's just the two runners but the one that I think is over-priced runs in the 4.10.

See The Storm failed to impress last time out but he was racing off top weight and was badly handicapped in a lowly affair at Chepstow. Before that race he'd impressed over the same course and distance but in a better race. He comes into tomorrow's race looking very well treated off a mark of 69 and although a step up to a class 4 he's been booked with Luke Morris on board. He looks very well placed in this race and I think Ian Williams had this in mind since last month. The bookies have missed a trick here! I think he's been overlooked and is over-priced at the current 16/1. It is a competitive race however so I will ere on the side of caution and go for an e/w bet.

Good luck

Know you love it when I oppose these ones, am going for TDB's Duke Cosimo instead :)

Ian Williams is our man today and although it’s a small sample set of just 11 runners he’s been rather selective about what horses he chooses to send here and shows a whopping 55% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £34.10p. He’s just the two runners but the one that I think is over-priced runs in the 4.10.

See The Storm failed to impress last time out but he was racing off top weight and was badly handicapped in a lowly affair at Chepstow. Before that race he’d impressed over the same course and distance but in a better race. He comes into tomorrow’s race looking very well treated off a mark of 69 and although a step up to a class 4 he’s been booked with Luke Morris on board. He looks very well placed in this race and I think Ian Williams had this in mind since last month. The bookies have missed a trick here! I think he’s been overlooked and is over-priced at the current 16/1. It is a competitive race however so I will ere on the side of caution and go for an e/w bet.

Good luck

That's the Derby weekend paid for!!

:-))