*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

7.00 - King Fingal - £30 @ 2/1 - I cant see this being beaten. Probably means it will now.

8.10 - Jolly Roger - 11/8 - £15 double with King Fingal and if the first comes in I will put £20 single on this as well.

7.00 - King Fingal - £30 @ 2/1 - I cant see this being beaten. Probably means it will now.

8.10 - Jolly Roger - 11/8 - £15 double with King Fingal and if the first comes in I will put £20 single on this as well.

2nd (td)

£10 on Torres 1st goal and Spain to win

Uni De Chile are having a shot from anywhere when they should be passing it in a wonder if they are happy down 1-0 going back to there ground, hopefully they come out the 2nd half and play the football they can. Come on Uni De Chile :crabflute:

Forgot to add Boca usually concede at home.

Uni De Chile are having a shot from anywhere when they should be passing it in a wonder if they are happy down 1-0 going back to there ground, hopefully they come out the 2nd half and play the football they can. Come on Uni De Chile :crabflute:

Forgot to add Boca usually concede at home.

And Uni rarely go without a goal.

Had the decent free kick that the goalie got easy in the end, and what I thought was a decent penalty shout.