*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Stuck a bit of loose change in the account on an MLS Four-Fold tonight.

Vancouver Whitecaps @23/20

DC United @6/4

Sporting Kansas City @4/11

Houston Dynamo @4/5

£2.34 returns £30.87

Stuck a bit of loose change in the account on an MLS Four-Fold tonight.

Vancouver Whitecaps @23/20

DC United @6/4

Sporting Kansas City @4/11

Houston Dynamo @4/5

£2.34 returns £30.87

Vancouver won with 10 men, and DC won too.

Houston currently drawing 1-1 with 20 minutes to go against ten men. Should have scored, but after about 4 shots the balls was cleared off the line.

Kansas City 2-0 up early on, and should really win their game.

Stuck £3 on Woods to Bogey the 6th hole, like he has done the past two days, at 10/3. Got a free tenner for that as he done it again.

If this MLS one comes up I'll have covered my losses on Russia and Poland, but I think Dallas might hold Houston out.

Come on to fuck the boys in Orange.

Edit: Just as I posted this, BOOM 2-1. Hope these two hold out now. I'll actually be up £0.87 for the day :lol:

There ye go :sherlock:

Just Gomez first goal for me tomorrow.

You've got to love some desperate Soccerway research to chase money :lol:

Don't fancy anything myself tomorrow. Holland (-1) could be an interesting bet, as they need to go for that. Don't like backing Germany when they don't need the win.

Gomez is on fire, though.

I have a Holland/Germany double at 5/1 PP special, also RVP and Ronaldo to both score at 9/1. Might have a single on Holland also.

I've got the RVP/Ronaldo double too. Think I might leave it at that for tonight, unless I put something on Gomez.

Fancy Mandzukic or Jelavic tomorrow. Both 12/1 FGS and 4/1 anytime. Seems a bit insane.

I had a decent night. Shite day with the horses, was down £20. But ended up winning that back and then some.

Got Chicago Fire and LA Galaxy enhanced odds double. Only £2.70 on at 7/2, a spare change bet from a few E/W horses coming in on my Lucky 15. Last I checked Chicago were up 1-0.

Also took Frederik Jacobsen in the golf, another spare change bet at £1.75.

And a tenner on a four fold in the Wrestling tonight. Put that on earlier in the week.

Anyone match fixing fans getting on 2-2 in the Spain game tomorrow?

I had a decent night. Shite day with the horses, was down £20. But ended up winning that back and then some.

Got Chicago Fire and LA Galaxy enhanced odds double. Only £2.70 on at 7/2, a spare change bet from a few E/W horses coming in on my Lucky 15. Last I checked Chicago were up 1-0.

Also took Frederik Jacobsen in the golf, another spare change bet at £1.75.

And a tenner on a four fold in the Wrestling tonight. Put that on earlier in the week.

Anyone match fixing fans getting on 2-2 in the Spain game tomorrow?

You think it will be fixed, a think Spain will just go out and win. Took over 3.5 in the game on ESPN after the early goal. Going to have a bet on the golf later in the round.

Taking Boca for a half time lead.

You think it will be fixed, a think Spain will just go out and win. Took over 3.5 in the game on ESPN after the early goal. Going to have a bet on the golf later in the round.

Taking Boca for a half time lead.

I'm not putting anything on it. I think Croatia are a good side, and Spain looked a bit shaky against Italy. If they don't dominate, they might struggle. As I said earlier, might put something on Mandzukic/Jelavic anytime at 4/1.

It's dodgy to touch it, because whether they fix it or not if it does somehow end up at 2-2 or 3-3, no one will be pushing for the win.

I'm not putting anything on it. I think Croatia are a good side, and Spain looked a bit shaky against Italy. If they don't dominate, they might struggle. As I said earlier, might put something on Mandzukic/Jelavic anytime at 4/1.

It's dodgy to touch it, because whether they fix it or not if it does somehow end up at 2-2 or 3-3, no one will be pushing for the win.

Might have a bet on BTTS with the Croatia attack or overs could be decent.

Good start in my Boca bet down 1-0 already :doh: