*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

£20 Iniesta fgs @ 9/1

I would have gave you 20/1. Little bit of advice for fgs punters. DONT DO IT. fckn mugs bets. For that bet to be profitable for punters, Iniesta has to score the first goal at least once every 9 games. Same for all players odds. Bookies make a fckn killing from fgs bets. Worth a pound at most.

Saying that, hope you get it :BELM:

Germany -1

Going along with todays tips, the top bet has to be preferred, I think the fact that Italy went 120 minutes with England just 4 days ago will have a massive impact on the Italian's. Germany got passed Greece in the last round with relative ease and have 2 extra days to prepare for tonight's game.

Unususual activity on your account sir, There hasn't been any bets placed :lol:

How you finding it anyway?

That's what I was thinking, probably would have asked why I haven't bet, using another site etc. I logged in just to be sure though :craphead:

Finding it ok mate, it's really just a big push until Vegas, obviously once I'm back I'll jump onto the football betting again. :)

I wouldn't say I've found it all that difficult, been tempted to place a bet or two on the Euro's but the way it's been going I'm glad I've avoided it.

I've seen some of you guys have done well which is good to see :)

That's what I was thinking, probably would have asked why I haven't bet, using another site etc. I logged in just to be sure though :craphead:

Finding it ok mate, it's really just a big push until Vegas, obviously once I'm back I'll jump onto the football betting again. :)

I wouldn't say I've found it all that difficult, been tempted to place a bet or two on the Euro's but the way it's been going I'm glad I've avoided it.

I've seen some of you guys have done well which is good to see :)

Am not doing very well need 2 german goals here :lol::rolleyes: