*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Haha, it was one goal as well. Porto won easily it would appear.

Then Barca hitting the bar and Pedro missing let my other coupon down.

Nothing for tomorrow, not a thing that appeals to me. In fact, nothing till Friday.

That cunt that won £60 k is a cunt! I hope some hacker intercepts his money and just sends him his 50p back.

Apparently he's under age and only got his 50p back :lol:

On another note, first coupon of the season up :uk:

Twente

Bilbao

Fenerbahce

Napoli

£20 on £170 back.

Apparently he's under age and only got his 50p back :lol:

On another note, first coupon of the season up :uk:

Twente

Bilbao

Fenerbahce

Napoli

£20 on £170 back.

I seen he posted a picture if his account balance! Man Utd fan as well.

Well done on your bet!

Am only £20 up for the night.

Something I posted on betting forum I use..

Wolves 4.30 Delft is 41211 on the AW and won over the same trip at Kempton last time out. Jeremy Noseda is in decent form and this is his only runner today. Jamie Spencer takes the saddle from Jimmy Fortune but I have no qualms with that. Only a 4lb rise from the win and I would be surprised if that was enough to stop this horse. 2pts 3.25 Bet365

Windsor 5.20 Myboyalfie coped well on heavy ground last time out and finished 2nd to 9/4 fav Duster, also running off the same mark of 76. Extra furlong here and in good form over the mile. Ian Mongan is on board again and has a good record of 51132 on this horse. 2pts 7.00 Bet365

Pontefract 4.40 I can't help but feel Neils Pride may be overpriced here. His best results have came over similar ground, mark and distances. He is running off his lowest mark since July last year and has top jockey Paul Hanagan on board. Also has a low draw and overall a good EW bet for me. 1pt EW 12.00 Bet365

I'm refining my ways of betting. Normally back horses before the off with just a quick gander at a card, but now trying to pick whatever I like in the morning instead.

720I - Internet Time of bet: 08/10/2012 11:41:11

Print

Selections

No.

Selections

Event

Event Date

E/W Terms

Odds

Result

Wreningham

2.20 Windsor

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream

08/10/2012

3 Places

1/5 Odds

8/1

To Run

Ree's Rascal

5.20 Windsor

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream

08/10/2012

3 Places

1/4 Odds

8/1

To Run

Aldwick Bay

5.50 Windsor

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream

08/10/2012

4 Places

1/4 Odds

8/1

To Run

Multiples

Bet Type

No of Bets

Unit Stake

Stake

To Win

Returns

EW Doubles

Done the e/w treb as well.

Good luck :7325:

Something I posted on betting forum I use..

Wolves 4.30 Delft is 41211 on the AW and won over the same trip at Kempton last time out. Jeremy Noseda is in decent form and this is his only runner today. Jamie Spencer takes the saddle from Jimmy Fortune but I have no qualms with that. Only a 4lb rise from the win and I would be surprised if that was enough to stop this horse. 2pts 3.25 Bet365

Windsor 5.20 Myboyalfie coped well on heavy ground last time out and finished 2nd to 9/4 fav Duster, also running off the same mark of 76. Extra furlong here and in good form over the mile. Ian Mongan is on board again and has a good record of 51132 on this horse. 2pts 7.00 Bet365

Pontefract 4.40 I can't help but feel Neils Pride may be overpriced here. His best results have came over similar ground, mark and distances. He is running off his lowest mark since July last year and has top jockey Paul Hanagan on board. Also has a low draw and overall a good EW bet for me. 1pt EW 12.00 Bet365

I'm refining my ways of betting. Normally back horses before the off with just a quick gander at a card, but now trying to pick whatever I like in the morning instead.

What forum was that wouldn't mind a look at it ?

0I - Internet Time of bet: 08/10/2012 14:00:16

Print

Selections

No.

Selections

Event

Event Date

E/W Terms

Odds

Result

Buckland

2.00 Wolverhampton