*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Hi fellow gambling Bears

I've been reading through this forum for a couple of years now.

I've never felt the urge to actually sign up but I finally took the plunge today.

I enjoy reading through this section as I love a good bet.

Looking forward to sharing in some gambling banter with you guys over the next few weeks and months.

Got any tips because am pish at this game :D

Got any tips because am pish at this game :D

I noticed this RFC RYAN

LOL

As I've said I've been reading this section for a while.

Any tips I get,I'll let you know.

Not 1 winner yet, had picked out the newcomer that got bet by a nose. Thought it had it in the bag

So did I. First time in fuck knows how long I've been on the right end of a photo.

Had two £20 singles and a £10 double in that and Stentonian just before it. Returned £218.75 all in :beer1:

Anyone having a nibble on PSG at 18/5?

Falkirk look a decent bet at 31/10.

Yup...certainly am mate, Barca are still conceding and especially the kind of goals big Zlatan can provide...

PSG @ 10/3

Stake: £10.00

Returns: £43.33

Dumbarton look a very good price but just leaving it tonight that's a week now :D

My now yearly veto of gambling will last shorter than usual this year mate...Vegas is June...have I said already? :P So really 2 weeks or so non gambling :lol:

Set my limit to £50 per week now total...can afford that and happy to stick to that, had way too many accounts open to be honest.

Yup...certainly am mate, Barca are still conceding and especially the kind of goals big Zlatan can provide...

PSG @ 10/3

Stake: £10.00

Returns: £43.33

Nice one - on it as part of my outsider treble.

PSG

Watford

Falkirk

5 pays a freaky 333!