*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Someone posted about Musselburgh tips for Saturday a few days ago, think the thread was lost in a data loss the following morning.

Anyway, neck on the line. Originally said I look for Bryan Smart's 2 year olds and anything Fahey sends up for 3 and older.

Would like to add Long Awaited in the big race. 11s just now.

My wee gamble for tomorrow is

Someone posted about Musselburgh tips for Saturday a few days ago, think the thread was lost in a data loss the following morning.

Anyway, neck on the line. Originally said I look for Bryan Smart's 2 year olds and anything Fahey sends up for 3 and older.

Would like to add Long Awaited in the big race. 11s just now.

Smart supplied the winner of the 2.25 in the only race for 2YOS on the card, and Fahey came through with the winner of the last race albeit at evens.

Had £5 each way on Long Awaited at 11/1 as well, so I'm maybe up about £40 on Musselburgh today.

Which is a nice wee victory for a pish meeting.

When you consider the odds of Brazil to win 3-0 and Neymar to score first it's a fair price.

The prices for 3-0 and Neymar were poor to start with.

First goalscorers and correct score prices are much shorter than they where not too many years ago.

Had a fiver on Pomology in the 8.35 at Windsor tonight, but I'm not scanning the line in case some cunt gets to Ladbrokes before me tomorrow.

What's interesting is that Gosden is good with 2 YOS at the good tracks, and the owner of Pomology was Princess Haya of Jordan. So I reckoned she was likely there for a wee night out before Ascot tomorrow.

She also owns Gregorian, running in the Queen Anne at RA at 2.30 tomorrow. Intend to have a look at the W/O Animal Kingdom and the specials the bookies are offering if Animal Kingdom wins.

Might do a wee reverse forecast on the two of them as well.