*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Dnipro have won their last 5 at home, including against Shakhtar. They play Fiorentina who's defence has been shaky in the past few weeks and conceded in injury time to draw 2-2 at home to Parma at the weekend.

Dnipro are 2nd in the league behind Metalist, losing only 1 out of 11 so far this season, winning 8.

Can get just over evens for Dnipro.

European

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 0-0 Fiorentina

Match betting

2013-10-03 20:05:00

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk @ 10/11

Pending

European

APOEL Nicosia 0-1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Match betting

Eintracht Frankfurt @ 17/20

Pending

European

Ludogorets Razgrad 2-0 Dinamo Zagreb

Match betting

Ludogorets Razgrad @ 23/20

Pending

European

Swansea v St Gallen

Match betting

Swansea @ 8/15

Pending

European

Esbjerg fB 0-2 Salzburg

Match betting

Salzburg @ 3/4

Pending

Channel Internet

Bet Placed At 03/10/2013

Bet Type Accumulator (5)

Stake Per Line £2.00

Number Of Lines 1

Total Stake Paid £2.00

Total Tax @0.00% (Stake) £0.00

That's tickled me. Are you in the huff with Dnipro? :lol:

Having an absolute mare myself since the season started.

No mate, i know you pays your money you take your chance.

I've watched this game though and to see absolutely no heart from the Dnipro players puts me off. I've got Swansea on and seeing the way st gallen play I'd back them without fear. They play with the heart and thunder into things.

Just not a fan of teams who can't try when the chips are down, it's only a 2 quid acca so no big deal to me but just a general observation

No mate, i know you pays your money you take your chance.

I've watched this game though and to see absolutely no heart from the Dnipro players puts me off. I've got Swansea on and seeing the way st gallen play I'd back them without fear. They play with the heart and thunder into things.

Just not a fan of teams who can't try when the chips are down, it's only a 2 quid acca so no big deal to me but just a general observation

Agree with this, didn't want it at all, no doubt there players had money on the Italians. Ukraine cunts.

Agree with this, didn't want it at all, no doubt there players had money on the Italians. Ukraine cunts.

Did you see the guy in the centre of the park (chance for fiorentina just before they made it 2-1) guy for Dnipro walked to the ball and the fiorentina player ran in and took it away and the Dnipro player walked back :lol:.

This is the first night I've not had money for btts and overs and it's the night it happens. Typical

Did you see the guy in the centre of the park (chance for fiorentina just before they made it 2-1) guy for Dnipro walked to the ball and the fiorentina player ran in and took it away and the Dnipro player walked back :lol:.

This is the first night I've not had money for btts and overs and it's the night it happens. Typical

The Juande Ramos factor - If the gaffer is only there for the money, the players won't give a shit.