*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Going to give the internationals a miss this weekend, Fucking hate betting on them so I will just wait until the real football starts back the following week!

Still got league 1 and two and the lower scottish leagues.

Come on take a bet, go on dee, just a wee bet, come on yae know yae wana :D

I got a decent bet up the last internationals so I'll probably have another go. Although I usually hate them as much as the Europa League :lol:

It tends to make the BTTS coupon null and void though.

I tend to pick out 3 or 4 good priced teams and throw in a wee English or Scottish lower league side to boost it

It tends to make the BTTS coupon null and void though.

I tend to pick out 3 or 4 good priced teams and throw in a wee English or Scottish lower league side to boost it

I'm shite at BTTS so they're usually null and void for me anyway :lol:

A lot of the teams seem to be underrated by the bookies. I had Macedonia to beat Wales at odds against and Belgium -1 was a ridiculous price. Threw in England -3 against Moldova and I ended up with a 15/1 treble. The value is normally there in the internationals.

I'm shite at BTTS so they're usually null and void for me anyway :lol:

A lot of the teams seem to be underrated by the bookies. I had Macedonia to beat Wales at odds against and Belgium -1 was a ridiculous price. Threw in England -3 against Moldova and I ended up with a 15/1 treble. The value is normally there in the internationals.

It is there at times mate, but you have to be brave in the international world. As you say the handicap bets are great as are teams like Macedonia, Romania, Hungary etc all at home to win as they are quite strong at home so against countries of the same ability you can get the 6/4 etc.