*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

The Monaco and Falcao bets if they come off, I'll look like a right betting god! ha! Thought they were worth the gamble though!

Let's face it mate it's as poor as the French league has ever been and that price was massive considering.

They only have to finish above PSG to be crowned champions IMO and they have started well enough

Let's face it mate it's as poor as the French league has ever been and that price was massive considering.

They only have to finish above PSG to be crowned champions IMO and they have started well enough

Aye, definitely. Unbeaten at home too.

Falcao now 11/10 - I got at 3s - aswell to be top goalscorer, means nothing I know at this stage but with him http://www.ligue1.co...assementButeurs top the now; its bit satisfying!

I use skybet now really as anything over a tenner pre Sunday, say ye use it on the coupon for a tenner or more, you get a fiver on the Monday night; I'll stick a few free fivers on us to win the Scottish Cup aswell; can't do any harm.

Has anyone noticed they daft bets on beast fc on paddy power?

One of them is for Celtic to be competing in the English premier league by 2020.

and the other one is for them to join the football league by the start of the 2015/16 season.

Do they know something we don't? Or are they just taking money of people daft enough to put that on?

:lol:

They have all sorts of daft bets designed to take money off the idiots.

Father Dougal Maguire for next pope was being offered at 1000/1 a couple of years ago.

I'll bet they got a few hundred dafties sticking it on and then showing their pals the coupon. All for the craic, obviously.

They have all sorts of daft bets designed to take money off the idiots.

Father Dougal Maguire for next pope was being offered at 1000/1 a couple of years ago.

I'll bet they got a few hundred dafties sticking it on and then showing their pals the coupon. All for the craic, obviously.

Aye they have pope francis at 501 to be the next Celtic manager.