*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Foxtrot Jubilee comes into this race off a decent looking fourth to finish just a length and a half behind the eventual winner. He’s been put up 7 lb for that effort but I’m willing to give Patrick O’Donnell a chance claiming 7 lb to put him back on a competitive mark. The horse likes it around here and has won twice before and the extra furlong up to six here should see him go close. I’ve got him down as a 7/1 chance so the 14/1 with Bet365 looks to be the value and I’ll be going in for the win on this one.

Selection: Foxtrot Jubilee in the 7.05 Kempton at 14/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

Foxtrot Jubilee comes into this race off a decent looking fourth to finish just a length and a half behind the eventual winner. He’s been put up 7 lb for that effort but I’m willing to give Patrick O’Donnell a chance claiming 7 lb to put him back on a competitive mark. The horse likes it around here and has won twice before and the extra furlong up to six here should see him go close. I’ve got him down as a 7/1 chance so the 14/1 with Bet365 looks to be the value and I’ll be going in for the win on this one.

Selection: Foxtrot Jubilee in the 7.05 Kempton at 14/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

2nd @ 16s :-( beaten by a head

Bolivian

Sports Boys Warnes V The Strongest

Match betting

2013-11-28 20:00:00

The Strongest @ 5/4

Win

European

Ludogorets Razgrad 2-0 PSV Eindhoven

Match betting

2013-11-28 20:05:00

Ludogorets Razgrad @ 21/10

Win

European

Elfsborg 0-1 Salzburg

Match betting

Salzburg @ 4/7

Win

European

APOEL Nicosia 0-0 Maccabi Tel Aviv

Match betting

Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 29/20

:(

Corkage had a disappointing season last time round and didn’t look his best earlier this month when returning for his seasonal debut at Southwell. However he’s won at Doncaster a couple of times before and off this same mark as today in a better race. It’s on this that I’m willing to give him a chance and hope he can return to winning ways now that he’s tried over a shorter distance and better ground which I’m hoping will suit. It is a tough race to price up but I’ve put him around the 7/1 chance so the 12/1 with BetVictor looks to be value. At the time of writing there looks to be a bit of money coming for him already so I’d get on quick. It is a competitive race but I’m going all in on the win only.

Selection: Corkage in the 1.55 Doncaster at 12/1 with BetVictor for a win only bet.

Good Luck

Corkage had a disappointing season last time round and didn’t look his best earlier this month when returning for his seasonal debut at Southwell. However he’s won at Doncaster a couple of times before and off this same mark as today in a better race. It’s on this that I’m willing to give him a chance and hope he can return to winning ways now that he’s tried over a shorter distance and better ground which I’m hoping will suit. It is a tough race to price up but I’ve put him around the 7/1 chance so the 12/1 with BetVictor looks to be value. At the time of writing there looks to be a bit of money coming for him already so I’d get on quick. It is a competitive race but I’m going all in on the win only.

Selection: Corkage in the 1.55 Doncaster at 12/1 with BetVictor for a win only bet.

Good Luck

Got in at 8s. Cheers for the tip.

Good Luck

Pish:-(