Middlesbrough

Barcelona

Man Utd

Tottenham

Stake £1

Returns £78.55

Low stakes as skint until payday :lol:

You never know! ;)

Fergal O’Brien comes to Cheltenham with a 16% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £52. He’s only got the one runner here today and it runs into 2.25.

Silver Roque ran a cracking race at Sedgefield earlier last month to land the spoils of a class 3 by 16 lengths. He is at 11 lbs for that effort but looks well treated in this company off a mark of 143. His proven ability on the ground and the extra furlong should suit him well. Paddy Brennan has won on him before and will know what to do to get Silver Roque past the winning post. He’s massively overpriced at 20/1 and I have him down as a 12/1 shot. However it is a highly competitive race so I will be going each way about him.

Selection: Silver Roque in the 2.25 at Cheltenham at 18/1 with Skybet for an e/w bet.

Good luck

Had a look at that guys tips on ATR that Mrwin told us to look at. 2 tips one win at 7/2 (tu)

Got 40 in my account so I'll do a treble then add 2 teams onto it before I confirm bet as usual :lol:

:lol: usual mate! What gets me is watching a game, then at the end of the match the commentators give you stats that make u think "fuck me how do you not tell us before the game!" :lol:

Today is a 5 game accumulator and they are all Both Teams To Score.

Doncaster Rovers v Leeds United

Doncaster go into this home match averaging 1.22 goals scored per game and 1.44 goals per game conceded. 55.6% of their games at home this season have finished over 2.5 goals and 33.3% have finished over 3.5 goals.

Leeds have the same goals conceded in away games as Doncaster do at home, 1.44 goals per game, but they are slightly worse on goals scored, 1.11 goals per game. However 44% of the games they have played away have finished over 2.5 goals.

Huddersfield v Reading

Huddersfield’s goal scoring record at home averages out at 1.78 goals per game while they are conceding at an average of 1.33. They have a clean sheet percentage of 11.1% so likely to concede and they have failed to score in only 11.1% of home games.

Reading have a slightly better clean sheet percentage at 22.2% but they are conceding at an average of 1.44 goals per game. They can score and that is shown in their average of 1.33 goals per game.

Barnsley v Yeovil Town

Barnsley have conceded at least one goal in 89% of their home games. They can score though averaging 1.11 goals per game. Their defence is poor with an average of 2.11 goals per game conceded.

Newcomers Yeovil Town have a goal scoring average of 1 goal per game so this could be the risky game but Barnsley do concede a lot at home. Yeovil are conceding at an average of 1.56 goals per game.

Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town

Forest have been in good goal scoring form at home this season averaging 1.56 goals per game and they have failed to score in 11.1% of their home games. They are conceding at an average of 1.11 goals per game.

Ipswich come into this looking good. They do concede goals though, averaging 1.56 goals per game. Ipswich have scored at least one goal in their past 5 away games which shows with their average of 1.33 goals per game scored.

Bradford v Leyton Orient

Bradford have conceded at least one goal in their last 6 home matches and have an average of 1.11 goals per game conceded. Bradford have goals in them though, 2.11 goals per game is impressive and they have only failed to score in 11.1% of their games.

Leyton Orient failed to score in 0%, yes 0% of their away games this season. They have an average of 2.4 goals per game scored. 60% of their matches finish over 3.5 goals. They do concede and at an average of 1 goal per game.

Selection: Doncaster v Leeds, Huddersfield v Reading, Barnsley v Yeovil Town, Nottingham Forest v Ipswich Town and Bradford v Leyton Orient, all Both Teams To Score @ 15.39-1 with Sky Bet.

Good luck today:-))

Had a look at that guys tips on ATR that Mrwin told us to look at. 2 tips one win at 7/2 (tu)

Got 40 in my account so I'll do a treble then add 2 teams onto it before I confirm bet as usual :lol:

Hugh Taylor is good...but you got to get in early as all the bookies slash their odds when they see what he's tipped.

I had the winner at 4s yesterday...good ole Hayley. (Thank you mrwin)