Kenny Miller

RFC55

Our top goal scorer LAST season in which he didn't even play all the games. A no brainer for a nominal fee. Experienced been there done that and has haunted the tims and hopefully can do it again. I will support a Miller return

i'd have him back for a year or 2, can't really blame him for leaving for 50 grand a week! it's not worked out for him though, he wants away, and i'd gladly take him back. i don't think it'd be long before he'd win over the doubters again. (tu)

Our top goal scorer LAST season in which he didn't even play all the games. A no brainer for a nominal fee. Experienced been there done that and has haunted the tims and hopefully can do it again. I will support a Miller return

We shouldn't contemplate paying any fee at all for a man who turned down numerous contract offers 6 months ago

I'd take him on a free transfer on £15,000 a week

No deviating from either of those fees

If it's affordable and we can still bring in another striker, why not?

If it's going to cost us the opportunity of signing Goodwillie up if he's cleared of his court case, then I'd rather not.

Another reason i'm not keen on Miller returning is that he would be an automatic first pick, meaning Lafferty either back on the left wing or out on his arse

He deserves to retain his place after all he did when Kenny fucked off to top up his pension

Another reason i'm not keen on Miller returning is that he would be an automatic first pick, meaning Lafferty either back on the left wing or out on his arse

He deserves to retain his place after all he did when Kenny fucked off to top up his pension

Lafferty should be back on the bench as once again he is out injured.

yes miller will be 1st pick when he comes cos he has to be if u havent read the news lafferty is injured and we need another striker to play and if am being honest miller if he has kept it is quicker than lafferty and ano ur goin to say but he will be back yes but who do we play in the 1st game against hearts if were goin to play ortiz and naisy out in the wings

So, wait, we need a striker who can fire in goals and would be used to this league, but because it's Kenny Miller, no thanks?

Who was the SPL's leading goalscorer last season, despite leaving in winter?

Whose goals gave us our only league win over the tims last season?

Who won us a fair few points last season on his own?

Aye, you're right, he shouldn't be back. doh

If it's affordable and we can still bring in another striker, why not?

If it's going to cost us the opportunity of signing Goodwillie up if he's cleared of his court case, then I'd rather not.

thats a worry i have we sign miller and we find out his pace has gone

then lose out on goodwillie

So, wait, we need a striker who can fire in goals and would be used to this league, but because it's Kenny Miller, no thanks?

Who was the SPL's leading goalscorer last season, despite leaving in winter?

Whose goals gave us our only league win over the tims last season?

Who won us a fair few points last season on his own?

Aye, you're right, he shouldn't be back. doh

Nothing to do with it being Kenny Miller. He's on big wages, is near on 32, would cost money to buy... surely we can find a player that has not already been at the club?

Cuellar and Miller are good players but I wouldn't break the bank to sign them.