***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

41 min - "Needn defenders asap!!!" - Dunk Cramb on Facebook.

Don't think there's any doubt that Ally McCoist would like some new additions, but Rangers could have had Franz Beckenbauer and Bobby Moore in their prime and they wouldn't have avoided Linfield's goal today. Break of the ball.

:lol: :lol:

I HATE when people say it's about the fitness.

These are athletes who train almost every day for a year, they got a small summer break and come back and do intense fitness regimes.

THEY ARE ALREADY FIT. You play games to win games. You don't play games to get fit ffs.

We should be humpin Linfield.

Everyone need to calm down about the defending .

Weir is 41 and will not play next year.

Broadfoot has Hardly played a game in a year .

Boogie and the king will be in soon ;)

when is bougerra going to get match fit? he has a knock as does king cuellar, so going by what you're saying we will be starting with two players just back from injury who are not match sharp.

im thinking we will start with weir and broadfoot until we get other match sharp defenders in.

worrying - very worrying

People saying Cuellar will just come in and the defence will be solid. He is just coming back from a 3 month injury, hardly going to be amazing as soon as he returns.

Pre-season can mean nothing and only be to keep fitness levels up, but the amount of goals we are losing is worrying me :disappointment:

Anyone who thinks that defence is just like this because its pre-season are deluded. They are shite , Broadfoot and Weir are standouts for their shiteness this pre-season

Sounds like a party then.

Who cares if they score, it's a friendly.

Your right because drawing to amatuer pish like Linfield is acceptable.

I want rangers to win everything not be embarrassed like this. Fuck Linfield, fuck glentoran were rangers.

I HATE when people say it's about the fitness.

These are athletes who train almost every day for a year, they got a small summer break and come back and do intense fitness regimes.

THEY ARE ALREADY FIT. You play games to win games. You don't play games to get fit ffs.

We should be humpin Linfield.

Match sharpness doesn't come over night

Anyone who thinks that defence is just like this because its pre-season are deluded. They are shite , Broadfoot and Weir are standouts for their shiteness this pre-season

Papac was poor last season too, it must be hard to raise your game after being in such a comfort zone for the last few years and your form gradually declining.

Hahahah got to love Graham Little. On SSN there saying its like a Mini 12TH of July, red white and blue everywhere, fluteband playing haha. Cant wait too see the complaints he gets with that plug.

Absolutely not, if you think pre season is about anything other than fitness then you are a fool. Or so say the know it alls on here anyway. I agree to an extent but there is more to it than just fitness, obviously.

;)

It's not solely about fitness, but it's the main aspect of it.

They don't forget how to play football if they don't play for a wee while.