***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

Why didn't any of the top EPL or European clubs come in for McGregor? Where do they see his weaknesses? I think he is a top top goalkeeper, as Jamie Redknapp would say, and I'm so happy he committed his career to us.

Not Shagger's fault but ......it's 1-1 now. Half an hour gone.

Above the video square, there are some tabs, click "TV News" and the Linfield link is on the right hand side. It tells you this on the news article on the homepage.

Why do they always make it so effing difficult to find the correct page to listen/watch games. It's poor.

208 guests :lol:

I wonder how many have signed up to RangersTV so that can listen to the audio feed to try and catch naughty songs.

What's with this guests thing, most are just Gers fans who can't be arsed signing in lol.

31 min - Brilliant footwork from Jelavic as he peels off to the left. He pulls the defender one way and another and then draws a foul from the full back. A real flash of class from the Croatian.

Were pish. We need to get the finger out big time by next week.

And btw wit is it wae rangers fans celebrating goals against their own team the day. Fucken idiots. If you want to support other teams fuck off and support them. We're Rangers no fucking Linfield. Fuck them.