***The Official Champions vs. Hearts Thread***

Muff

Whittker out of position. Bougherra in from the start even though he's missed pre-season. Healy up front even though he's gash.

Not happy, and I'll just keep my fingers crossed that we don't fuck things up until we get players in.

You are kidding yourself on. Even if we do make signings during the week it will be after the Blackpool game and why would these new faces walk straight into the team ahead of players that are already a team, if you follow me.

I would put money on Muff's team being bang on, apart from Whittaker and Broadfoot swapping.

You mean Ally is kidding himself on, it was him who said it.

He said we are hoping to get faces in, not that they would walk into the first team.

"We are certainly very hopeful of getting 3 or 4 bodies in before Saturday that is for sure"

Is he going to buy 3 or 4 subs? I understand he wont throw 4 new faces in but 2, i dont see why not, we could possibly do with it. Time will tell i guess.

"We are certainly very hopeful of getting 3 or 4 bodies in before Saturday that is for sure"

Is he going to buy 3 or 4 subs? I understand he wont throw 4 new faces in but 2, i dont see why not, we could possibly do with it. Time will tell i guess.

They will be first team players but they will not start on Saturday. You said the line up would be completely different from the OP. It won't be.

why does muff always start these threads, and delete anyone else who makes them?

I own the rights to them.

Tell me, who's did I delete? No-ones (tu)

You get muppets on here trying to start threads like before and they can't even spell Saturday right.

If there are no signings I'm pretty sure our team will go:

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot::whittaker::bougherra::papac:

:ortiz::davis::mcculloch::wylde:

:Naismith::jelavic:

Can't see Edu playing this one as he's not had much of a preseason - Naismith with a rare start up front.

Then again I'd be surprised if there was no new signings, got a feeling there will be more news tomorrow - not got any info just after the last few Monday's.

The thought of Whittaker getting moved to CB and broadfoot facing templeton at RB gives me the FEAR man

Last gave V Hearts he ran Whittaker ragged for the first 20 minutes and the thought of Broadfoot at CB is terrifying.

Even if we sign anyone between now and Saturday, cant see them starting against Hearts

Think we'll see

------------------McGregor------------------

Whittaker -- Bougherra -- Broadfoot -- Papac

Ortiz --- Davis --- McCulloch © ---- Wylde

--------- Naismith ------ Jelavic ----------

Only difference might be Edu in Wylde and Davis playing wide right and Ortiz on the left or 451 with Naismith playing wide.

3-0

Jelavic x2 & Naismith

I think tonight has got everyone in the mood for it now!

The performance, the result, the fans...it seems as if that feel good factor that we had at the end of the campaign last season has come to the fore again.

I honestly think, especially if we can get a couple of signings in beforehand, we will torture Hearts much like in the run-in last term. I'm gutted I'm working on Saturday.