***The Official Champions vs. Hearts Thread***

Muff

I don't think Lee McCulloch is suspended!?

So we could go into Saturday's match with a squad of:

McGregor, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Papac, McCulloch, Edu, Davis, Jelavic, Fleck, Naismith, Healy, Bougherra, Alexander, Ortiz, Wallace, Davidson, Wylde, Hutton.

I'm the same , if no one is in by the end of the week to strengthen this team against a Hearts side who has brought in good players. It will be a tough match anyway.

McGregor

Juanma Whittaker Bougy Papac

Naismith Davis Jig Wylde

Jelavic Healy/Hemmings

Weir or Broadfoot cannnot play they were the downfall of pre season.

1-0 Jelavic.

i'm crapping it a bit as well

imo u can play whit at cente half against sutton and possibly kyle

The defence of our title starts in under a week's time, a new era at The Rangers, and one we must start of with a bang!

One signing to date, Juan Manuel Ortiz - the team pretty much picks it's self, unless a few quality additions are added in the next few days. Even if we do land Carlos Cuellar, he is unavailable as he is out injured.

Out; David Weir (suspended) and Kyle Lafferty (injured).

Not too sure what is happening with Maurice Edu, I thought he would have been back at the club by now!?

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :whittaker: :bougherra: :papac:

:ortiz: :davis: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:jelavic: :healy:

Can see something similar to this starting, although Broadfoot will probably start in the centre. Not exactly the starting eleven I'd have hoped for, a few players in there who I wouldn't have anywhere near the team, but it's all we have got, and should be good enough to take all three points.

A tough start to the season, and this is a game we must take all three points in!

i thought we would hve sold edu by now but oh well

So scoring in a pre-season game merits a place does it?

As for Maurice Edu - going by his twitter thing, he is back tomorrow and will be ready for Hearts. McCulloch out, Edu in (tu)

mcculloch out edu in u being serious

we need sum1 to square u 2 tht dirty cunt black in the middle

Our Owner and Manager seem lost right now. Our squad badly needs strengthening and we appear to be playing games. We badly need a CH and a striker and where are they? Wallace for 1.5m????

Hope all comes well - it probably will - but should be further on than we are.

I can't wait for this, I'll get to see how the new look Govan is.

I reckon we'll line up with this. Even if we bring others in beforehand I can't see them starting.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :broadfoot: :papac:

:ortiz: :davis: :3070edu: :wylde:

:jelavic: :Naismith:

I think we actually have plenty of decent permutations but I hope we look at a couple of things:

Hearts will probably go 4-5-1. Hammill is suspended, so.....

No Broadfoot at RB please. Templeton will be out there so I'd prefer Whittaker up against him.

They will probably go direct to Sutton a bit so I'd quite like McCulloch in beside Boogy for the aerial stuff. he'll also be better at stepping out into midfield to match their 5 when we have the ball.

Wylde on the wing please. With Hammill suspended, they will have Jonsson or Barr at RB and some pace out there would cause them some grief.

Going to be a tough game. Hearts have signed some good players who will do a good job for them. John Sutton and Kevin Kyle will be a handful up front.

Hopefully we don't have McCulloch and Edu as the CM partnership!

Going to be a tough game. Hearts have signed some good players who will do a good job for them. John Sutton and Kevin Kyle will be a handful up front.

Hopefully we don't have McCulloch and Edu as the CM partnership!

I think Kevin Kyle's injured mate (tu)

I think we actually have plenty of decent permutations but I hope we look at a couple of things:

Hearts will probably go 4-5-1. Hammill is suspended, so.....

No Broadfoot at RB please. Templeton will be out there so I'd prefer Whittaker up against him.

They will probably go direct to Sutton a bit so I'd quite like McCulloch in beside Boogy for the aerial stuff. he'll also be better at stepping out into midfield to match their 5 when we have the ball.

Wylde on the wing please. With Hammill suspended, they will have Jonsson or Barr at RB and some pace out there would cause them some grief.

Whittaker got tore to pieces in the game after the split last season against Templeton. Not sure if I'd be confident with that. Although we dont have many options.