Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

imo, these are the types of players we need to be going for...good pedigree, decent level on holland, young, last yrs of contract so should have good sell on fee...and in a position we need strengthening!

If we have 15 million I'll be expecting us to be signing a few players for a few million

There are a few reports that the £15Million is for Fees and Wages which means we will have SFA for fees!

We should be going for players like him, 2 million? That looks to be a bargain yet we woul rather fanny about trying to get ex players back! The fact that we aren't interested is quite bizarre actually

totally agree its time for fresh faces not ex players IMO

I suggested this guy ages ago. I put it in the suggestions thread but no one was interested:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=188457&st=1800

Post #1817

It's a bit weird when your suggestions come true isn't it (tu)

Its more weird when i said Miller was comming back and no one seemed to believe me, or Booler.

Its more weird when i said Miller was comming back and no one seemed to believe me, or Booler.

I remember you saying something like 'Kenny Miller will sign for Rangers'. Then a few day later we started to show interest. I can do no more than rep you, which I have. Out of interest, was it a guess or did you know something?

I remember you saying something like 'Kenny Miller will sign for Rangers'. Then a few day later we started to show interest. I can do no more than rep you, which I have. Out of interest, was it a guess or did you know something?

If im being honest, it was a bit of both, i had heard he wanted to come back and ally would take him back, but i didnt know when...

I knew it had been posted in here before when I started watching the You Tube video and realised I'd seen it before. Either that or I was having a clear and concise sense of deja vu!

Nottingham Forest's bid for Dutch winger Wesley Verhoek has fallen through, skysports.com understands.

The 24-year-old is one of the most highly-rated wide-men in Holland and Forest boss Steve McClaren is only too aware of his abilities following his time with FC Twente.

After taking charge of Forest earlier this summer, McClaren is understood to have made Verhoek one of his primary targets.

But after talks with his club Den Haag, Forest have been unable to agree terms and skysports.com now understands that Scottish champions Rangers are ready to step in.

Interest remains high in Holland with Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, FC Twente and Utrecht all keen - but a move across the Channel looks to be a huge appeal to Verhoek.

Now Rangers are ready to make their move and could even lodge a firm offer before the end of this week.

The Gers will be one of the sides watching Verhoek in action this week as Den Haag take on FK Tauras in the second leg of their Europa League qualifying clash.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11913_7047320,00.html

Nottingham Forest's bid for Dutch winger Wesley Verhoek has fallen through, skysports.com understands.

The 24-year-old is one of the most highly-rated wide-men in Holland and Forest boss Steve McClaren is only too aware of his abilities following his time with FC Twente.

After taking charge of Forest earlier this summer, McClaren is understood to have made Verhoek one of his primary targets.

But after talks with his club Den Haag, Forest have been unable to agree terms and skysports.com now understands that Scottish champions Rangers are ready to step in.Interest remains high in Holland with Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, FC Twente and Utrecht all keen - but a move across the Channel looks to be a huge appeal to Verhoek.

Now Rangers are ready to make their move and could even lodge a firm offer before the end of this week.

The Gers will be one of the sides watching Verhoek in action this week as Den Haag take on FK Tauras in the second leg of their Europa League qualifying clash.