Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

It will be interesting to see what Nottingham Forest pay for Wesley Verhoek, should he sign for them.

Another player missed out on - I don't think we will get what we need :(

1.7m to 2m euros would have got him i think our new bid was 1.4m i dont think we have the money and we are bidding on players in the hope there clubs agree low prices we are offering. I think Wallace was signed in desperation in offering Hearts the money they did imo.

It's McCoist that suffers. He's the one who has to take the questions from the media, and explain things I'm sure he doesn't know the answer to. He's the one who is missing out on his targets. And he's the one who needs the players.

Whyte, will no doubt come out talk to a paper and not have to put up with the flack.

The player made all the right noises and we knew the fee that would get him, yet we fanny'd about with low bids yet again?

Not good enough. How many more players do we need to lose out on before we realise this.

:shifty:

maybe rangers dont think hes worth 2 half million ...ther willing to pay 3 and a half for juhasz ,,,and also if he was that good epl italian german and even dutch mediocre teams would pay that for him ,,,but only us and forest after him....sus....ffs a could make cris burke look good on a you tube dvd,,,

i'm fizzing inside but at the same time i can't help but laugh at the people who've turned our club in a laughing stock

i can't see us winning the league at this rate, with a bombscare defense, a midfeild who do nothing and players being played out of posistion.

whyte doesn't want ally at the club if people can't see this then, by fuck we're in trouble.

I still think we'll have a bid accepted and he'll choose us over forrest.

This is goodwillie all over again aint it

Certainly is!!

It's a killer now, becoming more demoralising as the transfer targets dwindle away and the days go by.

So far we have spent £2.5M on transfer fees (dont know about add ons, especially with Wallace etc) plus whatever we have spent on wages (for the players who have extended their contract).

Surely Whyte plans to spend more than that.

i'm fizzing inside but at the same time i can't help but laugh at the people who've turned our club in a laughing stock

Im fucking raging myself mate, this is becoming the norm for Rangers. I think whyte is spending the 5 million he promised, I think he is looking around 7 players for the 5 mill.

We are going to end up with spl dross!! Ie davidson murphy darren mcgregor and a marquee signing of matt mckay! Fucking amateur shite when it comes to transfers can't believe he's even going to forest there pish!