Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

I said that we will find out in 24 days if Mr. Whyte is going to spend the cash.

More players should have been brought in by now, our transfer dealings are embarrassing. Mr. Whyte now has until the transfer window closes to produce the goods, or questions must be asked!

Spot on Muff (tu)

Agree but i think if Ally starts with McCulloch and Edu on saturday again hes sticking with them for season unless injurys prevail. :disappointment:

We really need to wait untill the end of the window to make that judgement but as it stands they will play.

IF we lose out on Verhoek that will be hard to take. However Rangers and Forrest may have had an indication of wages from his agent and only one team can match that or will match that we just do not know.

Ally and co should really keep their cards closer to their chest. If asked are you in for player "x" just say he is a player we have an interest in or yes we are looking at him. Ive never known Rangers to deal with things like we have recently. Maybe its just naivety(sp) on the part of a new owner, management structure and a new management team? Who knows!?

Can see us matching forests offer the night/morrow morning. Dont think Rangers want another goodwillie situation again.

Who am i trying to kid but :lol: embarrasing Rangers (td)

Also rumours about us signing loan players from Chelsea.

Not the answer IMO, would rather play players that we actually own, that way if they turn good we are the ones benefiting.

The thing about filling our squad with loan signings is they will all go at the end of the season and we will be in the same situation all over again we need to sign our own players

Call Me optimistic but I think we will match it come tmrw and he will visit us for a swift medical as well... McKay is not a right winger so can't see him as anything more than used in central mid or left

don't forget tomorrow is also the deadline for the europa league, most likely we'll be chucked out of that if we don't get a move on, mind you whyte will be happy with that

ally takes the flak while whyte twiddles is thumbs

Eh? Auch, do you know what, i cant even be bothered getting involved in this. Seriously though, have a fuckin look are yourself mate, that entire post is of timothy proportions