Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Given our injuries I would have thought if Juhasz was going to happen it would be before the deadline of this evening.

I will try and keep the faith on Verhoek, but certainly all the forest fans are pretty confident they have him.

It is becoming an all too predictable process this summer. We can only judge fairly by the end, but not looking great so far.

so were we about Goodwillie, so you never know mate

Forrest Have offer accepted.... Undisclosed.

Thats not me being negative... It's just matter of fact.

not signed yet, the worst that can happen is we get someone else (tu)

Will people stop posting pish like this?

He nor Goodwillie had a 'choice' as we have not had an offer accepted

Goodwillie could have forced a move to us if he wanted it badly enough. Naismith did. Goodwillie didn't. Live with it.

We need to bring in a wide player who can beat a man, even if we miss out on Verhoek.

If no-one else has came in for Weiss by the end of the window, I think it could well be him....

You reckon we could get him for £1.5/2million?

I doubt he will be in the 25 man squad, not anything against his ability it's just city will spend more this season and they already have a pool of players guaranteed to be in that group IMO.

We need to bring in a wide player who can beat a man, even if we miss out on Verhoek.

If no-one else has came in for Weiss by the end of the window, I think it could well be him....

I really liked the look of Verhoek....but I would prefer Weiss ;)

A midfield 4 of Smith, Davis, Verhoek and Naismith would have been something special. So sick of all this "holding midfielder" pish which is a complete joke considering it's the SPL we play in ffs!. How good it would be to finally see the back of McCulloch and Edu who simply aren't good enough?

Still, doesn't look likely now as Verhoek's slipping away just like all the rest.

Cheers Whytie.

I doubt he will be in the 25 man squad, not anything against his ability it's just city will spend more this season and they already have a pool of players guaranteed to be in that group IMO.

I think we'd be looking more at £4m for him. Especially since he impressed during pre season and everything. Don't see us getting him on loan whether he's in the 25 MS or not and don't seeing able/willing to pay for him. Vlads said many times he will play for us again sometime in his career and hope he keeps that promise :D

:praise:

I really liked the look of Verhoek....but I would prefer Weiss ;)

i would like the two of them but really we need to buy a winger as the problem with loaning them is when they leave we are stuck in the same position again

A midfield 4 of Smith, Davis, Verhoek and Naismith would have been something special. So sick of all this "holding midfielder" pish which is a complete joke considering it's the SPL we play in ffs!. How good it would be to finally see the back of McCulloch and Edu who simply aren't good enough?

Still, doesn't look likely now as Verhoek's slipping away just like all the rest.

Cheers Whytie.

Smith?

Have I missed a trick?

Cheers Whytie.

Who's smith? Alan Smith?

Weiss doesnt have to be named in the squad as he is under 21...well he is 21 but he still doesnt have to be registered.