Rangers Sign Dorin Goian

Stu1993

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good we are finally signing players but i just feel slightly underwhelmed by the signings so far. But i will get behind them none the less

1 from Serie A, 1 from La Liga and a Scottish international with over 10 years of football ahead of him. What did you expect?

1 from Serie A, 1 from La Liga and a Scottish international with over 10 years of football ahead of him. What did you expect?

Very good by Mccoist.

If they can hack it in those leagues they should do very well in Scotland.

FFS im entitled to my opinion! Have you actually seen much of Ortiz and Goian? And Wallace spent most of last season Injured

Of course you are, i am only asking you a question, what did you expect?

I was expecting players with the potential to sell on in a few years mate. Ortiz will have no sell on in 3 years and Goian wont either too old! Wallace maybe providing he stays injury free.

Also perhaps a proper LW player would be nice rather than a RW shoe horned onto the left

I was expecting players with the potential to sell on in a few years mate. Ortiz will have no sell on in 3 years and Goian wont either too old! Wallace maybe providing he stays injury free.

Also perhaps a proper LW player would be nice rather than a RW shoe horned onto the left

Fair enough, i know what you mean. We currently have more than a few players with a sell on value and in Lee Wallace, another one, if we sign Goodwillie, that will be another, Bedoya is another one.