***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Too many defenders against St Johnstone when we have Wylde,Healy,Hemmings and Ortiz on the bench.

Ally is on a must not lose situtaion by the look of it...is he feeling the heat from Whyte already???

Whyte, the fans, the mheida, himself.........basically everyone! No ones fault but his own.

this is what i read on rangers website DORIN GOIAN will make his Rangers debut in Perth as he steps straight in to the team after completing his move to Ibrox earlier this week.

The Romanian will be partnered by Madjid Bougherra in central defence, with Lee Wallace in the side at left back.

That means Sasa Papac moves forward in to left midfield, with Mo Edu on the opposite flank and Steven Davis and Lee McCulloch in the middle of the park.

Steven Naismith will continue to partner Nikica Jelavic in attack asa Ally McCoist seeks his first competitive victory as Rangers boss.

I have not yet seen Rangers in action this season. Today will be the first time. I am however very sceptical of this team especially the midfield.

How are we so devoid of pace and creativity after so many years?

Let's hope our defence is much better. Ortiz out already? Not a good sign for him.

He cant speak a word of English, it must be hard for him.

I have not yet seen Rangers in action this season. Today will be the first time. I am however very sceptical of this team especially the midfield.

How are we so devoid of pace and creativity after so many years?

Let's hope our defence is much better. Ortiz out already? Not a good sign for him.

Lucky you :lol:

It's incredible to think that just a few years ago we had creative options in the form of Burke, Mendes, Thomson, Davis, Ferguson, Naismith, Darcheville, Miller & Lafferty and people thought we lacked quality and creativity then.

Now look what we are left with?

Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ooooooooooooffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that useless imposter mcculloch starting another game ?

I'm was all for getting behind ally and giving him time , but what's the point when he can't see the mistakes he's making .

I don't care what anyone says , if we don't win comfortably today , and with a performance to match there is huge pressure on the malmo return leg .

I'm dreading watching our shite brand of football today and I'm predicting a very tough game with a potentially poor result .

I hope for our and allys sake I'm wrong .

Fed up with this pish already.

Edu and McCulloch both start again, fucking horrid Ally.

Seems to have something against Wylde aswell and fails to grasp that Davis is best when in the middle and Naismith is better on the right.

Really cant be arsed with another Walter esque season of horrible football and baffling tactics.

fuck the lineup, one things for sure - the players better move their arse from kickoff.

i'm sick of us looking sluggish and uninterested - tempo has to increase or every opposing team will just sit back and soak our attacking play up. we dont have the likes of mols who has exceptionally tight control to outfox close players and make space - so TEMPO MUST RISE FROM KICKOFF!!

why does the website state where the players are playing then?

read and you will find :)

I havnt even looked, does it mate? :blink:

Hold on......Edu right wing, Papac left wing, Naismith up front........... :lol:

Behave. Does Ally want out already? A ridiculous line up.

Lets see how they shape up when we start, i cant believe this is the team.