***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Fed up with this pish already.

Edu and McCulloch both start again, fucking horrid Ally.

Seems to have something against Wylde aswell and fails to grasp that Davis is best when in the middle and Naismith is better on the right.

Really cant be arsed with another Walter esque season of horrible football and baffling tactics.

Steady on, ffs! :D

Fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ooooooooooooffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that useless imposter mcculloch starting another game ?

I'm was all for getting behind ally and giving him time , but what's the point when he can't see the mistakes he's making .

I don't care what anyone says , if we don't win comfortably today , and with a performance to match there is huge pressure on the malmo return leg .

I'm dreading watching our shite brand of football today and I'm predicting a very tough game with a potentially poor result .

I hope for our and allys sake I'm wrong .

2 defensive midfielders?

Against St fkn Johnstone :anguish:

Well I think that's it's confirmed then. Ally McCoist hasnt got a clue.

To actually STILL have edu and mcculloch in the same midfield after 2 of the most shocking performances ever is an absolute disgrace. It really does defy belief.

I cannot for the life of me understand what McCoist is thinking. He seems to be even more blinded by his love for those 2 diddys than smith was.

We drop points today and its nobody's fault but ally's.

Steady on, ffs! :D

:lol: If getting pumped of Malmo isnt enough to see it then I just dont know...

I cant go another season with players playing out of position and Edu and Lee in midfield.

Is playing with 2 wingers and Davis in the middle to hard to ask :(

Well I think that's it's confirmed then. Ally McCoist hasnt got a clue.

To actually STILL have edu and mcculloch in the same midfield after 2 of the most shocking performances ever is an absolute disgrace. It really does defy belief.

I cannot for the life of me understand what McCoist is thinking. He seems to be even more blinded by his love for those 2 diddys than smith was.

We drop points today and its nobody's fault but ally's.

it's almost as if he's got caught up in proving everyone wrong and he was right to have THAT midfield rather than just change something that isn't working.

Wyldes refusal to sign a new deal maybe to blame for him being not picked, maybe its because Ally doesnt rate him. What does he bring to the team other than pace? <cr>

A proper balance to the midfield. A bit of directness and energy and a threat in terms of assists too (he had something like 5 last season)

Wylde is still raw, but he's nowhere near as bad as some people are making out and he's only going to get better with more games.

My Dad cancelled it in May and isn't renewing it :(

I got it free for 3 months when i added my sky sports back on before the Hearts game. i remove it during the summer for 2 months :)

There will be loads of links mate,

firstr*w

usag*als

try them mate, replace the * with an o.

;)

Yeah, winning the league every year is really boring. :angry:

Winning the league is the minimum we should expect . Striving to do it with some exitement and playing entertaining football along the way should be our aim !

If you've been happy with our style of football in recent seasons that's your perogative but I certainly have not , and I wad hoping for a big improvement on that front this season . Unfortunately that's looks a million miles away .

Wyldes refusal to sign a new deal maybe to blame for him being not picked, maybe its because Ally doesnt rate him. What does he bring to the team other than pace? <cr>

He got like 5 assists from 9 starts.

Decent stat ! and he is still only a young lad, with playing time his delivery will improve and we could have a real player on our hands.

Either way playing our only natural LM is better than playing a RM on the left.