***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

The referee was atrocious, how that scumbag Durmas stayed on the pitch i'll never know. 4 sending off offences in that game and that's being kind. Bougherra's sending off was a joke, you see that same challenge every single week and nothing ever happens.

We made life extremely hard for ourselves tonight & the 9 men who finished the game deserve a lot of credit as they worked exremely hard & I think we were a bit unlucky not to pick up the win.

The lack of champions league football is a major disappointment but we need to bounce back from this quick otherwise it could be a long season.

Take Davis Naismith and Jelavic out of that Rangers team and its not even worth thinking about.

I'm worried about signing players now because were out of the CL. We've struggled to sign players up to now, What's it going to be like with no Money and no CL.

sam.jpg

Fucking hell. Tonight, minus the two idiots, was an improved performance.

You'd think we had lost 10-0 to East Stirlingshire considering some of the responses on here. Try to avoid cutting your own wrists.

(Probably the wrong thread, but still...)

Ortiz was pish but agree with rest of your post.

I wasn't referring to how they played, only for not being booked by being able to control themselves. Good thing is Wallace looks like he is going to be a steady performer :) and is probably thinking why the fuck did i sign.

Malmö player at hospital with a serious concussion, was slipping in and out of conciousness. Don't think that matters to anyone, whatever, right now. Gonna concentrate on the rest of the bloody season now. The less I see of Whittaker in it, I feel at the moment, the happier I'll be.

Never been so raging at such an incompetent performance since Callum Murray in the 1-0 defeat at the dump.

Don't get me wrong he was 100% spot on sending off Whittaker, my stream cut off when Bougherra got sent off and never really seen it more than the replay. Seemed a harsh decision however the player did get a bad injury it seems!

Malmo should have been down to 10 men before HT when a clear two footed stamp towards McCulloch, awful decision not to send the prick off.

Where did he get the corner from? The lad just smashed it over the bar, then in the lead up to the goal it looked to me Jelavic was fouled. Terrible officiating.

Not only the big calls he was giving them free kicks for nothing and every single they went down he bought it, booking players all over the shop. Ref lost it tonight.

Saying that Jelavic should have ended the tie with that chance just before they scored. We should have been able to finish the tie. By far the better team over 90 minutes and a fantastic strike killed us.

Gutted. :disappointment:

The referee should be breathlised after that game as he must have been on the vodka or drugs

how many times do we have to put up with it it seems malmo would commit a foul and then funny ha ha they were on the floor as the victims

cheating big time and getting away with it .

I knew it was time to give up after seeing naismith tackle a malmo player won the ball clear as day the malmo player dives

and he gave them a free kick - just summed up the clown.

You book the malmo player for cheating simulating you blind shit !!!

Another gripe Uefa advocate fair play it just stinks to me -

Malmo s home match was abandoned on saturday due to crowd trouble & flares

against us for singing offensive songs Tonight have the advantage of having no away fans wheres the logic ???

Next time we,ll invade the pitch pull down the referees shorts call him a little prick and throw some fireworks.

Stick your champions league and your fair play where the sun doesnt shine.:mad:

Will people get it through their heads that the ref had fuck all to do with Rangers going out. Rangers 0-1 Malmo...There is your reason why we went out.

Rangers should never have been beaten by a team as poor as Malmo. Not even with this Just above average Rangers team.

3-4 quality players are needed now. The ref didnt put Rangers out! Rangers embarrassed themselves with that performance at Ibrox.

9 Rangers gave it their all out on that field.

Just a shame they were badly let down by the other 2.

One who hasnae gave a fuck since Killie last season and one who should be fuckin ashamed at the contract he screwed us for.

Aye. I'll repeat maself again. Whittaker is one of the worst full backs av ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

Will people get it through their heads that the ref had fuck all to do with Rangers going out. Rangers 0-1 Malmo...There is your reason why we went out. Rangers should never have been beaten by a team as poor as Malmo. Not even with this Just above average Rangers team.3-4 quality players are needed now. The ref didnt put Rangers out! Rangers embarrassed themselves with that performance at Ibrox.

Completely agree with this, the ref did make a poor decision but we were utter shite in the first leg, I wish people would stop making excuses and see the bigger picture, we need to improve the team indefinitely because there is little creativity and we are still playing back pass and lump it forward football.

I can see us going no further in the europa league with this team, losing weiss, diouf and bartley has left us with massive gaps which still havent been filled.

The referee should be breathlised after that game as he must have been on the vodka or drugs

how many times do we have to put up with it it seems malmo would commit a foul and then funny ha ha they were on the floor as the victims

cheating big time and getting away with it .

I knew it was time to give up after seeing naismith tackle a malmo player won the ball clear as day the malmo player dives

and he gave them a free kick - just summed up the clown.

You book the malmo player for cheating simulating you blind shit !!!

Another gripe Uefa advocate fair play it just stinks to me -

Malmo s home match was abandoned on saturday due to crowd trouble & flares

against us for singing offensive songs Tonight have the advantage of having no away fans wheres the logic ???

Next time we,ll invade the pitch pull down the referees shorts call him a little prick and throw some fireworks.

Stick your champions league and your fair play where the sun doesnt shine.:mad:

Of course I agree what you said about that twat of a so called referee, but seriously moaning about their crowd trouble? it was at a home game, we have been judged at European games, there is a bit of a difference mate.

The whole game in three parts - enjoy! :cheers:

If you buy a whole new bunch of players and let them train hard as feck, maybe you can win over us sometime in the future. But just maybe.

We are Malmö FF - you can never become greater!

Easy win really. Rangers are overrated, think you would finish bottom 4 in the swedish league.

Pish team with no technique, just a bunch of angry old men who were never good enough for the Premier League.

Jelavic was good though, hope we buy him from you, now that we have money and you dont.

Have fun in "Europa League"

// Malmö FF, Hunskelpers