***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

This highlights, again, that we need some new players in. And we need some depth in the squad.

Forget it, if we couldn't bring in players with the sole attraction of Champions League football on offer, not to mention the money it would have brought us, we sure as hell won't be bringing any decent players in now.

Hate to say it but Ally is fucking clueless

Totally true but you can't say it, you're not a real fan if you point out that it's madness to give a bumper contract to Whittaker, that McCoist doesn't know what he's doing and that Whyte's priority has been improving the fast food rather than signing the players we needed. Can't see us getting the players we need now, one of the few things we can give good players is a crack at the Champions League and trips to Barcelona or Milan, can't see Cuellar coming up only to play against the diddy teams of the SPL.

Okay Fellas, who's gonna be the first tool to blame our loss to Fucking Malmo on the ref!?!?!?! What a fucking joke! We are a shadow of the club who was once the great glasgow rangers! If over two games we are not good enough to beat them even once, then we should be no wear near the fucking champions league! The lack of quality, discipline, organization, tactics against a team like this is shocking. I don't care how much improved we are than last week, this is still an absolute disgrace.

Well on a positive front, at least we are doing well in the transfer market!

BTW, this is me being positive, and I don't say this because I hate Rangers, I say this because as a true fan this is unacceptable!

Wow, I am in shock right now, still can't believe it!

The only people to blame are Rangers.

Weren't good enough at Ibrox and are having a shocking start to the season which if continues on will be extremely fucking grim. Whyte has to get the players in now. Has to. Otherwise it's going to be an awful season because this team isn't good enough and needs quality injected as soon as possible.

Why? Two players got themselves sent off by being utterly stupid. If they didn't get sent off, we most likely would have won.

Yeah, that's why we were worse.

I don't think we "played" worse, but our discipline was shocking. It wasn't even just those two. So many players were just being silly, and there was no need because we were playing OK.

You can blame the two fannys for getting sent off but why the fk did Ally make only 1 sub? And why the fk bring Wylde on the trip if you're obviously not going to play him?

What we going to do now? I wouldnt be surprised if Jelavic and a few others are sold!

NOT FKN HAPPY, lessons from Kaunas werent learned you fk wits!

Can not believe I fucked up on the time it started - just tuned in to watch and saw the horrible news at FT. So bloody sick of this. Same old, same old - losing to a team we should be beating. Whitty and Boughy - thanks loads for that, though without seeing it I can't be too quick to judge; I'm sure the refs did us no favours as per usual. All in all, I can't say I'm surprised at the outcome. SSDD.

You can't blame the ref for sending off Whittaker, totally deserved. Of course he should also have sent off another Malmo player and personally I didn't think Bougherra's was a red, but at the end of the day if we were good enough we would and should have beaten a very average and ordinary side. Ridiculous tactics in the first leg, utter stupidity in the second and a manager who is tactically naive at best, clueless at worst.

The 9 guys left on the pitch for us? I'm proud of you - gave everything you had given the circumstances. Malmo should've been down to 9 men as well, but it didn't happen,

We will give malmo their one night in the limelight, but beating a team of 9 men with some dodgy decisions along the way is nothing to be proud of. They will not go far anyway.

The two guys who got sent off? Bougherra just leave and don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out. Whittaker? Cost us 2 goals already the season and is just coasting, leave our club and make it fast.

Well done to those 9 left on the pitch - gave it everything, came so close.

As for the other two - get away from our club and do it quickly.

Exactly m8, the remaining 9 gave everything for the cause! We were unlucky tonight in somany ways! Wittaker and Bougey let us down big time tonight!

We need players in pronto and the dutch and hungarian lads would be a good start!

To the 9 players who stayed on the pitch tonight I thought you were cracking tonight , showed real Rangers grit to hold on aslong as they did! to the other two , take a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror and then get the fuck away from my club, don't close the door on your way out !! An embarrasment to the club ! Go and fuck yourselves!

I can,t explain how angry i am at these two clowns!