*** Rangers Vs Chelsea ***

Broxi1872

Edu mak's one mistake and then that's him shite no matter what he does with some people on here, give it a rest and back the team and everyone in the team

I don't think people are basing it on one game, and I think you know that as well.

I still find it hard to be positive about Hutton, don't want to get the guy down but I don't see any special skill or amazing passing going on. Seems more like an Edu style but without the constant fuck ups.

Ness on the other hand I admit I am a total fanboy and want to see him get a run out, same with Hemmings Bendikson and Perry.

If we got Edu and McCulloch out the team I think that would be a massive part of the Battle..

Who replaces them ?? No one we currently have....

We definately need someone new in there, alongside either Hutton or Ness. Someone who can actually play a bit of football would be really nice rather someone who just kicks everything that moves and someone who does the square root of fuck all.

Makes no difference, he hasn't played that badly today and people still slag him off. Same happens every week.

I don't feel the inclination to applaud someone for being less shite than usual, it's not really much of a merit.

Can't believe anyone is surprised that Chelsea are "streets ahead of us". Get a grip. Considering the enormous gulf in quality between our squads we haven't exactly been embarrassed, Broadfoot aside.

Hardly surprised at it m8. The gulf just makes for depressing viewing, that's all.