*** Rangers Vs Chelsea ***

Broxi1872

Makes no difference, he hasn't played that badly today and people still slag him off. Same happens every week.

Is it hard to understand we can't give him the benefit of the doubt? He has had too many poor performances so therefore when he does mess up its obviously met with anger by a large proportion of the support.

Exactly why I asked the question. Fucking pathetic that we cannot fill Ibrox for a Champions League qualifier yet can for a meaningless friendly against some English muck.

agreed.

absolutely unfuckingbelieveable. our performance was worse than our teams that night.

Why do we continue to play Juan Manuel Ortiz down the left?

My biggest question of the season so far.

I watched him for the first time against Hearts, and it took me 10 minutes - if that - to work out he would be much more effective on the right hand side.

How can it take a management team 6/7? games plus countless training sessions to work out such a glaringly obvious mistake.

If we got Edu and McCulloch out the team I think that would be a massive part of the Battle..

Who replaces them ?? No one we currently have....

I would go with a 3 man midfield. Ness Hutton and Davis with Hutton being the most defensive of the trio. That's unless we make any signing's in the area.

My biggest question of the season so far.

I watched him for the first time against Hearts, and it took me 10 minutes - if that - to work out he would be much more effective on the right hand side.

How can it take a management team 6/7? games plus countless training sessions to work out such a glaringly obvious mistake.

because we are fans yet some think they are more qualified than the ones actually doing the job

because we are fans yet some think they are more qualified than the ones actually doing the job

I'm not qualified at all.

But I can tell you, like anyone who has watched Ortiz at Rangers can, that he is not effective on the left hand side.

That doesn't mean he'll be amazing on the right, but he'd be better - I can guarantee that.