***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I'm going to stick my neck out and say either 1-3 or 0-4 to Rangers

21/1 for a 3-1 and 51/1 for a 4-0.

Personally i will go for either a 0-0 or 1-1 with 9/1 and 6/1 respectively.

We don't score many goals in European games and i don't see that trend being broken tonight.

Ortiz seems glued to that left wing in every McCoist selection. If he was to finally drop Ortiz then I'd be delighted and that would leave a space open for Naismith who should obviously be starting.

I just think that with Edu inevitably playing in the middle tonight that it leaves McCoist a choice to sacrifice one or the other and he seems to have fallen in love with playing Ortiz out of the position on the left-hand side.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not crazy. I'd start Naismith.

Did he not drop Ortiz for the Malmo game at Ibrox though? Surely you are not saying Ally is crazy? :)

it will be a 4-5-1 imo, that really frustrates me as this team are equal to a st mirren/st johnstone side.

we should be plane 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and going out to finish the tie tonight.

got 50notes on rangers to win at 6/4, dnt know why i keep throwing my money away on us in europe.

on the plus side, we are due a win in europe and if ally send us out with a positive line up we should beat this mob.

prediction 3-1 to the gers or a dier 0-0

it will be a 4-5-1 imo, that really frustrates me as this team are equal to a st mirren/st johnstone side.

we should be plane 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 and going out to finish the tie tonight.

got 50notes on rangers to win at 6/4, dnt know why i keep throwing my money away on us in europe.

on the plus side, we are due a win in europe and if ally send us out with a positive line up we should beat this mob.

prediction 3-1 to the gers or a dier 0-0

If it were me and i was going to bet on Rangers to win i would lump £25 on them at 6/4 and then £10 on 1-0 (13/2) and £10 on 2-1 (17/2).Given we don't score many goals in Europe that would be a more sensible option to me.

My money is going on a 0-0 or 1-1.

If it were me and i was going to bet on Rangers to win i would lump £25 on them at 6/4 and then £10 on 1-0 (13/2) and £10 on 2-1 (17/2).Given we don't score many goals in Europe that would be a more sensible option to me.

My money is going on a 0-0 or 1-1.

with a fiver left over for a sausage supper and a can of bru lol.

Behave yourself ffs. :lol:

He's 100% right.

If we can't beat Maribor there is something seriously wrong. This should be billed as an easy win for us but some people are making this club out to be better than they are. They average something like 2000 fans at home.

They play less games in a season than Rangers, have less team in their league. Their league is poor. They failed to win 15 games last season and still won their league.

Come on, everyone should agree we should turn these chaps over, surely?