***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

McGregor

Broadfoot - Goian - Bartley - Wallace

Bedoya - Davis - Edu

Naismith - Jelavic - Lafferty

Providing certain players are fit!

The pressure is on, a must win game, anything other than three points is completely unacceptable.

I know we were shite tonight, but how the hell does Fleck merit a game. He has had more chances than anyone. Straight swap Ortiz for Wylde and McCulloch for Ness. That should be enough to beat Motherwell.

I know we were shite tonight, but how the hell does Fleck merit a game. He has had more chances than anyone. Straight swap Ortiz for Wylde and McCulloch for Ness. That should be enough to beat Motherwell.

You cant deny that the boy has talent.

Personally i think he has looked good when played behind Jelavic.

A must win game no matter what, we must bounce back from this defeat and get a good result against Motherwell. A good result at Fir Park will also put us in a good position going into the second leg. I want to see:

McGregor

Broadfoot

Bocanegra

Goian

Wallace

Ortiz

Davis

Ness

Bedoya

Jelavic

Naismith

Really looking forward to this game... Not! I think we may well drop points against a very well organised and confident Motherwell side.

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bartley Papac

Naismith Davis Ness Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Oh fuck! Not the game we wanted after that shambles.

Maybe it is. This is a challenge to the players. Tell them 3 points is a must - but they should know that.

Will McKay be available? Hope so.

I would give Hutton a chance in midfield and the young striker Hemmings? a game too. Would not play half fit players like Jig and Lafferty.

Maybe it is. This is a challenge to the players. Tell them 3 points is a must - but they should know that.

Will McKay be available? Hope so.

I would give Hutton a chance in midfield and the young striker Hemmings? a game too. Would not play half fit players like Jig and Lafferty.

Stories circulating McKay will stay in Oz until September some time. Not sure if true.

Bedoya may well feature though at the expense of Ortiz possibly. If Ally starts that new lad on the left..............

The kids wont get a sniff mate, Ally is now fighting for his job and he will go with what he knows, experience!