Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Is this for real ???the line up the performance the subs?????haha superb :)

Compared to the other night, its like watching a totally different team. Great performance all round, and Motherwell look a decent side as well can see them do well this season. Hopefully Ally listens to us on here and keeps the same shape of team for the rest of the season, and surely McMillan has shown he deserves that right back spot.

Wonder what Walter is thinking about these kids :D

The kids are alright :crabflute:

Best I have seen Wylde play, he is usually a bit inconsistent but today he was cracking (first 10 mins aside) :praise:

Gregg Wylde....amazing today!!! Give the youngsters a chance and they prove they can do it! :D

The whole team has been brilliant today. How refreshing to see the team spraying passes about instead of resorting to the lump and pray.

If Kerkar scored, it would be the perfect way to end the match.

To be fair to Wylde, he is a far better player than Fleck, and deserves to be earning at least what he is. Give the boy the salary he deserves. It's one thing being tight-fisted with other clubs, but it's just disrespectful to do it with one of the brightest young players at the club.

well said...He defo deserves to be earning the same amount as Fleck imo!!

well done rangers, good 3 points and the youngsters played well! (tu)

Kerkar looked decent there! I wouldnt mind seeing abit more of him. Wylde was fantastic as well Ortiz was good and will get better on the right IMO

I'm definitely starting to see the similarities between Kerkar and Zidane that Diouf talked about.

Very impressive result and performance today. Thought naismith and davis were outstanding from start to finish. Really enjoyed that today, just what we needed, and well done ally

well done boys , mcmillan and wylde impressed me as did ortiz . motm for me goes to stevie naismith

Feel a whole lot better about Thursday after seeing this (even though Naisy will be out). Hope we get steamed intae those purple fannies and give them a scalding.

Wylde must be signed up! naismith was excellent today hope ness is fit to take his place on thursday!