***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Really happy with the performance.

Great goals from Wylde and Lafferty plus the defence was solid. McMillan and Perry were superb and credit has to go to big Goian for organising a make-shift defence.

I thought Ortiz did quite well. His passing was good and he seems to be quite an intelligent player, although he is slow.

Davis was very, very good. His pass to Wylde for his goal was just inch-perfect.

Impressed with McMillan and Perry today, very comfortable i thought and only troubled at crosses (which i thought were decent from Well today).

Thought Ortiz, Wylde and Lafferty were outstanding...certainly asks questions in my eyes about the positional sense of Ortiz up until today, and wether a striker can be bought and bring more than Lafferty if his form carrys on from last season and into this.

Now to Thursday.

Great game and score. The young players did well too. Great goal by Wylde. Still think we should have much more possession than we do. Our midfield still needs to improve, but we took our chances on the break. SDome real good passes on the break to set up Lafferty and Wylde. Not sure who put Wylde through but it was a good pass.

A lot faster going forward without McCulloch.

Being serious here kerkar has been decent !

Agreed, looked more confident than his previous appearance. Made the wrong pass when he went for Jelavic and not Fleck, but minutes later Davis should ahve laid it on the plate for Kerkar and sent it past him to Healy. Still has an awkward pass though which if it's actually how he usually hits a ball it explains why he doesn't get a game but doesn't explain why he got a contract in the first place, he seems to drive the ball down into the ground so it always hits the first defender. Had a nice wee turn of the ball to go past a defender at one point and I liked his couple of casual quick passes. His squad number still indicates his rank in our squad though but maybe a wee run could improve his confidence and he might just be the player Diouf said he could be (That's a joke obviously with Diouf comparing him to Zidane)