***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Great start to his Rangers career.

Apart from his howlers against Maribor and shaky performances against Malmo.

He will come good though and already you can see he offers a much more direct attacking threat than Papac ever will.

Going to be very interesting to see what McCoist does when Papac returns to full fitness.

Apart from his howlers against Maribor and shaky performances against Malmo.

He will come good though and already you can see he offers a much more direct attacking threat than Papac ever will.

Going to be very interesting to see what McCoist does when Papac returns to full fitness.

Even the best players make the odd mistake. He has basically not put a foot wrong. The keeper should have got that shot anyway. We were brilliant away to Malmo Adoniram. At home, the whole team were pathetic, at least he looked like he was trying which is more than can be said for a few others.

I agree.

I think its a no brainer, Lee keeps his place.

Even the best players make the odd mistake. He has basically not put a foot wrong. The keeper should have got that shot anyway. We were brilliant away to Malmo Adoniram. At home, the whole team were pathetic, at least he looked like he was trying which is more than can be said for a few others.

I agree.

I think its a no brainer, Lee keeps his place.

He and Ortiz were both at fault for the Maribor goals by switching off and turning their backs on the play. He was shaky against Malmo at home BUT like you i rate the lad and he will only get better the more games he gets. He is strong,athletic,good left peg and not afraid to go in hard in a tackle. Still a bit suspect with defending duties but like i said once he settles in fully i expect Papac to be his deputy not the other way round.

He and Ortiz were both at fault for the Maribor goals by switching off and turning their backs on the play. He was shaky against Malmo at home BUT like you i rate the lad and he will only get better the more games he gets. He is strong,athletic,good left peg and not afraid to go in hard in a tackle. Still a bit suspect with defending duties but like i said once he settles in fully i expect Papac to be his deputy not the other way round.

I agree. (tu)