***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

People are saying the defence is shaky, but it's looked okay for me.

McMillan is clearly a superior footballer to Broadfoot and Perry looks like he's played in there for years.

Wallace - fantastic as per.

I wouldn't call it shakey and I think some people on here either just worry too much or have become so used to seeing us with a packed midfield. There is obviously more room in front of the back four but in the main we've coped with that, scored two goals and even if Motherwell have had spells of possession they haven't done anything with it. Now we just need to go out in the second half and keep playing like this.

And we might even start to see some positive posts on here again! :craphead:

People are saying the defence is shaky, but it's looked okay for me.

McMillan is clearly a superior footballer to Broadfoot and Perry looks like he's played in there for years.

Wallace - fantastic as per.

Looks good today but he has to stop put his arms all over Humphrey and getting too close to him becase Humphrey has turned him easily a few times because of it.

I agree about the other 2 players though.

its the way we're letting them free roam about the box, all it takes is one miss timed tackle nd its a penalty.

That's the midfield's fault.

We aren't closing them down enough. Which is odd, as we're getting chances when we do.

Settling into a new league doesn't warrant for shit balls into the box and not being able to beat a player.

It took about 6 months for Mark Hately to win over the Rangers fans. It can certain players longer than other to settle in.

Really good scoreline considering the amount of possession M'well have had. The team is playing very well going forward and when we don't punt it up the park. I'm simply amazed and a bit delighted not to see Broadfoot, Whitts or Lee in the team or even the bench today. Are they all injured?

Same again in the 2nd half will do nicely. WATP

Vast improvement from Rangers ,Laff goal was superb what a finish.

So glad to see him back we have missed him.

Wylde has look very lively , Perry has been great again.

Far far improved surely Edu and Jig are done we are such a beter side without them.

Guess we can only hope.

Would agree with all bar the last part mate. Think he has been beaten too easily a couple of times from Humphrey, but apart from that he's had a solid game.

McMillan has been caught out a few times; Perry has been fine; Wallace too easily beaten and not that fast - prefer Papac, but Wallace a real good alternative that we needed.