***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Thought Naismith was tremendous today, as was Davis. Our midfield looked night and day compared to against Maribor. It makes a difference when you can pass and move / flow forward at pace. Please no Jig on Thursday to counteract this and stop us doing what we can do well. Anyone else, Ness (if fit) Hutton, Fleck, Durrant. Really wanting to see the same fluidity and pace to our moving forward through the midfield.

yas, nice result to come home too, had to take the kids to the fecking park today so missed the game.

also i hear the tims got beat muahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

carlsberg don't do sundays but if they did..............

Good result in a game that many of us thought we would struggle in. I was pleased with our performance & I would like us to name as close to the same line up as possible on Thursday.

Of course the result from the Celtic game topped off a good day all round.

Jordan McMillan should be our RB..No doubt about it.

Naismith and Davis played great together proving we don't need that 'McCulloch' type in beside Davis..I think that's what he is good at it. Taking the ball off of opponents toes and spreading it about.

Great to see Lafferty get a goal..This is his Pre-Season pretty much so lets hope he gets that fitness up and keeps up that scoring record..Jelavic still looks a little rusty but I'm sure that will come back to him once he slots a few away.

Perry and Goian looked solid. No need for Broadfoot at CB, Perry is more than good enough.

Last but not least. Wylde - Sign him up. My MOTM, he's worked hard on his technique. Using his right foot aswell as his left, cutting inside, taking on shots and ended up with a fantastic goal :clap:

Well done Gregg and Rangers.