***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Ortiz was miles better than the anonymous Steven Davis on Thursday. The guy deserves a break. And Edu is suspended so there'll be no walking out of Fir Park. Anyone know about the availability of Ness? I can only assume he's still got some kind of injury, shame.

I think this will be a tough game, and we need to provide cover to our defence.

McGregor

Broadfoot, Goian, Perry/Bocanegra (If available) Wallace

Ortiz, Davis, Hutton, Naismith/Bedoya (if available), Lafferty

Jelavic

Ortiz was miles better than the anonymous Steven Davis on Thursday. The guy deserves a break. And Edu is suspended so there'll be no walking out of Fir Park. Anyone know about the availability of Ness? I can only assume he's still got some kind of injury, shame.

He stopped tracking back and let the winger go scot free for the 2nd goal after he beat Wallace iirc.

So no, I wont be giving him a break

He stopped tracking back and let the winger go scot free for the 2nd goal after he beat Wallace iirc.

So no, I wont be giving him a break

Also scored the goal which gave us a chance of actually qualifying while Jelavic sclaffed chance after chance. He's by no means perfect but he needs to be given a chance.

If we want to see an improvement in our football , lee mcculloch must not start !

Yes , we have injury and suspension problems but I'd wager that throwing ANY of our youth players instead of lame lee would result in a better standard of football .

I can't make the game tomorrow unfortunately , but if I was there and mcculloch was starting I would be booing his every touch . Many may not like those actions but I have never felt so strongly about a player NOT playing for our club .

Ive not read though the entire thread so im unsure if this has been discussed, but am i right in saying big lees not in the squad tomorow?

Ive not read though the entire thread so im unsure if this has been discussed, but am i right in saying big lees not in the squad tomorow?

Nothing about McCulloch on club website but Whittaker could be back. :disappointment: :disappointment:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110819/whitts-back-for-well_2254024_2425660

McGregor

Whittaker Broadfoot Goian Wallace

Ortiz Davis McCulloch Wylde

Jelavic Naismith

Subs: Alexander, Fleck, Healy, Hutton, Hemmings, Lafferty and McCabe.

Dunno who's all available, hopefully at least one of the new guys are in...the team's looking short, it'll be very difficult tomorrow. Well are unbeatin' and have conceded zero goals in 4 games. I'm still confident going to this match though, a win would put us right on course for the Maribor game.

Well 1-2 Gers (Naisy and Jela) :sherlock:

I want Greg Wylde to get a game and play the game of his life .

Its shocking how hes being treated from going from a first team starter under walter in the title run in

he did the buisness and nust have ben thinking - i can make this grade .

Murray park can close its doors coisty - was it walter giving hutton - wylde - ness given the chance ??

We need lee mc cullough transfered back to wigan - because he is unable to pass a player - its shocking,