Lets Play A Game.

McD

Lets turn £5 into withdrawable money, put £5 on a team and then rollover onto another team and so on..

Example. £5 on Chelsea @ 1/2 returns £7.50

£7.50 on Barca @ EVS returns £15 and so on.

Try and pick bankers and see how far you get, and most likely bottle it and withdraw :D

I'm starting with £5 on Dundee United @ 8/11 tomorrow.

Lets turn £5 into withdrawable money, put £5 on a team and then rollover onto another team and so on..

Example. £5 on Chelsea @ 1/2 returns £7.50

£7.50 on Barca @ EVS returns £15 and so on.

Try and pick bankers and see how far you get, and most likely bottle it and withdraw :D

I'm starting with £5 on Dundee United @ 8/11 tomorrow.

Someones got a £5 free bet and has to bet through it a few times before he can withdraw it, and is looking for tips :lol::rolleyes:

I do something simalar to this . On betfair I put £20 on their being 1 or more goals in a selected match , Then rollover the winnings . It takes some patience to begin with as you only win like a £1 a game early on but soon its gets really easy to win a decent bit of money . I must of took out about £1k last season , but you can make alot more if youv got the balls and keep on betting all your winnings ( I would regularly get to about £120 , take £100 out and start again with £20 cos im a shitebag