*** The Official Rangers Vs. Nk Maribor Thread ***

Jamie1807

Am I making too much of McCulloch not making the bench? Thought he'd recovered from this on-going knee problem?

Confident with that line-up. Shame for the youngsters but reckon we'll do well!

3 huge changes to such a good team from Sunday.

I'd disagree - really only one huge change and that's Naismith. Nothing we can do about him being banned. I'm a fan of Edu (yes, the only one on here!) and reckon he'll do well. As I posted above, it's a shame for the youngsters and as much as Broadfoot can be a donkey, he's got European experience.

Will reiterate, I'm confident (which I haven't been up to now!)

I'd disagree - really only one huge change and that's Naismith. Nothing we can do about him being banned. I'm a fan of Edu (yes, the only one on here!) and reckon he'll do well. As I posted above, it's a shame for the youngsters and as much as Broadfoot can be a donkey, he's got European experience.

Will reiterate, I'm confident (which I haven't been up to now!)

2 changes in a clean sheet defence is huge, surely? I have always been confident though and i still am.

(tu)

2 changes in a clean sheet defence is huge, surely?

Fair point. Though I still maintain that Naismith is the biggest loss to us (that is despite his inconsistency so far this season).

Only thing of slight concern in our defence is the lack of pace, particularly as Maribor will no doubt aim to hit us on the break.

Just glad to see a more attack-minded set-up.

Fair point. Though I still maintain that Naismith is the biggest loss to us (that is despite his inconsistency so far this season).

Only thing of slight concern in our defence is the lack of pace, particularly as Maribor will no doubt aim to hit us on the break.

Just glad to see a more attack-minded set-up.

It is a slow back 4, i agree with that. Well, hopefully we go 4-4-2 and not 4-5-1.

(tu)

Im in the stadium and i have never felt so good about a European game before.

Watching the Maribor goalie doing his drills, and lets just say he looks a bit nervouse to say the least.

Lets hear the roar and i think the fans are up for this one.

Hit I'm wae a big screwtap - that will help his nerves