*** The Official Rangers Vs. Nk Maribor Thread ***

Jamie1807

Glad im not the only one who thinks we will pump them. (tu)

I hope your players are underestimating us, like most of you guys, cause its making it just easyer for us. :clap:

Like i said, Rangers have a much better team than Maribor and if we were playing in the same league for a season there would be probably worlds between us, but now there are just 2 games and we already won the first one. Everyone is saying how we are a poor team, but what if your team has a very bad day on thursday and nothing comes together??? On us there is no presure, if we don¨t make it to the group stages, it will be no tragedy for us. But if you don¨t make it, there will be some trouble. Losing to Malmo and Maribor!!! doh

I say the score will be 2:2!

Just two more days.....

MARIBOR ŠAMPION :21:

I hope your players are underestimating us, like most of you guys, cause its making it just easyer for us. :clap:

Like i said, Rangers have a much better team than Maribor and if we were playing in the same league for a season there would be probably worlds between us, but now there are just 2 games and we already won the first one. Everyone is saying how we are a poor team, but what if your team has a very bad day on thursday and nothing comes together??? On us there is no presure, if we don¨t make it to the group stages, it will be no tragedy for us. But if you don¨t make it, there will be some trouble. Losing to Malmo and Maribor!!! doh

Just two more days.....

Our boss is up for this, the players will be up for it, the fans are up for it. I am confident we will win, by a few goals.

Just two more days.....

You's wont score.

So you'll need to hope for a 0-0

Oh my friend we will score for sure! (tu) hoping for 0:0 is unrealistic cause you will score for sure too. Thats why we will need to hope for a 1:1 or 2:2. But a 2:1 and penaltys would be nice too. :D

Don't get your hopes up pal

2crt09h.png

Naebody messes wae the Goian!

Hope we will see..

McGregor

McMillan Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Ortiz Davis Edu Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Think we will see..

McGregor

Broadfoot Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Ortiz Davis McCulloch Edu Lafferty

Jelavic

Do the right thing Ally!

i can't realisticly see your defense stoping marcos tavares from scoring.. seriously, greater defenses than yours have fallen before him.

Yous are obviously shitting yourselves, making silly claims to UEFA about player eligibility.