*** The Official Rangers Vs. Nk Maribor Thread ***

Jamie1807

Hibernians had a big mouth too last year ... And they had same quality like rangers this year. One good player and others were big clumsy players, just like Goian or Mcculogh :) I think Rangers would be at 4th or 5th place in our league, your players just lack the technical skills ...

Comparing us with Hibs, is a bit of an insult coming on here and Mouthing off like that .We are streets ahead of Hibs .

Our young players have the Technical skill ,but for some reason it is removed from them when they start playing in the SPL.So it is there but we shall find out after Thurday .

Well done for your result back at your place so make the most of it.

I do hope if Rangers win that you will be the first to congratulate us .

Comparing us with Hibs, is a bit of an insult coming on hear and Mouthing off like that .We are streets ahead of Hibs .

Our young players have the Technical skill but for some reason it is removed from them when they start playing in the SPL.So it is there but we shall find out after Thurday .

Well done for your result back at your place so make the most of it.

Don't feed the tim.

Why do we let these fuds on here ?

Get them to fuck

They will fuck off soon enough when Thursday comes... they were minutes away from having fuck all to post if we held out for the draw, we will hopefully give them nothing to shout about.

Last time we overcame a 2-1 First leg defeat? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6382523.stm

They will fuck off soon enough when Thursday comes... they were minutes away from having fuck all to post if we held out for the draw, we will hopefully give them nothing to shout about.

Last time we overcame a 2-1 First leg defeat? http://news.bbc.co.u...ope/6382523.stm

Remember that match well. Was never in doubt!

McKissock nice avatar... What was result in Slovenia-Russia? Can some of you tell me, which year was Scotland in Euro or World cup lastly? Because i really cant remember :) Big football nation, yeah right :)

See if we pump you rotten on thursday, I hope you drag your smelly wee slovienan arse on here and apologies for wasting our time. Ya prick. :broadfoot: