Stevie Smith

rfc_no1fan

Just back from a Christmas night out at Hamilton Palace and met no other than Stevie Smith. He is an absolute gentleman and a credit to Rangers football club. Carries himself well and has all the time in the world to talk to fans and answer questions.

My mate who is a Motherwell fan asked him about the incident with Neil Lennon on Sunday...... When asked, he smiled and said "Dont know, nothing to do with me"

We also asked him if he would join Hamilton FP's (the team I play for) but he said he was concentrating on playing for Rangers for the forseeable future, but wouldnt rule anything out in the future.

He hopes to be back soon, Wednesdays game might come to early, But will definately be back for the start of the new year. He is looking forward to a long and successful career at Rangers.

Merry Christmas everyone

Young Stevie will be a GERS Legend -- and a Scotland Legend.

Nice to hear, that you CAN put on old heid on young shoulders.

Thanks for sharing this mate. We need more people like Stevie to show the others what it means to be a true Ranger. Too many times, players are there to pick up their wages. Stevie plays for the shirt and knows what it means.

Sounds like total class -- Just like Bill Struth would have wanted.