Sign in to follow this  
JackAlex93

***Craig Whyte thread***

And let's not forget the really big event of Whyte's tenure to date - the removal of Lloyds death-grip.

The grip that saw players like Miller leave for a pittance.

Exactly.

But lets bitch and moan anyway because he never spent millions and millions which got us into that death-grip to start off with.

Aw ffs people stop being so negative :disappointment:

Whyte could have cashed in on Jela and brought in a £600k-1mill striker and told us it was due to us losing money from not qualifing for the Champs league but he never.

He Rejected an offer of £9 Million that could have covered roughly half of what we would have recived from a champions league run.

This is a Possitive sign guys. Have some faith!

I'd just like to add that i heard from a very reliable source that it was a top English team that came in with the bid.

Ally wanted goodwillie

Whyte and his cronies offered a fucking redneck of an offer

Laugh at that

Aye lets pay over the odds for a streak of pish like Goodwillie :wanker:

He was heavily over rated and a really wouldn't have wanted someone like him at our club.

If the £9m bid came in yesterday then he would have been gone, don't kid yourself

Ally was left with no time to get a replacement

If jelavic went we would have had lafferty and Healy , that's it

Aye lets pay over the odds for a streak of pish like Goodwillie :wanker:

He was heavily over rated and a really wouldn't have wanted someone like him at our club.

You don't have talk pish ya fucking moron

He said he would spend 5 million a season. He's spent 3.7 million. Forget what he's taken in, that's just a bonus, ideally keeping bougherra would have been nice.

So he's spent 3.7 million on players out of the promised 5. We still have the january transfer window aswell this season.

7 new faces

4 shite

Yeah cheers

Thanks for a striker

what four are shite exactly?also whatever job your in is the wrong one if you can judge a player on at most 6 performances,so negative

You don't have talk pish ya fucking moron

It's not pish, he is over-rated to fuck. We could get a player of his calibre for cheaper. Fuck we payed what for Boyd? 300-400k? Yet you think it's wise to spend 3million on Goodwillie? Say he joined and became the next Alan Gow? What are we supposed to do then? and to top it all off the boy is an utter tool of a person.

Do you see where im coming from ya fucking moron?

Honestly, I have my doubts on this last minute Jelavic bid.

Hold on a minute,what are we sayings here rangers conspired to have someone call sky sports with a fake bid! Lol .GROW THE FUCK UP WE ARE SOUNDING LIKE TAIGS!! CONSPIRACY THEORIES PISS OFF

Since when did new contracts count as new signings? Never!

TBH The renewing of Shaggers contract is as good if not better than a new signing.

A made up bid to keep fans happy that we have kept an important player rather than make new signings?

Or a real bid that Rangers wont release details to the media whilst Jela is away on international duty so not to unsettle the player?

Do you people not remember last year when he pretty much forced through a transfer from Austrian Wein to us because he seen as a "Step Up". If a team came in with a bid who Jela would have seen as a step up and he knew who the team was he would hand in a transfer request. Ally could maybe just be actually waiting till Jela is back with the squad before telling him which team came in with a bid...

Well Whyte pulled the wool over our eyes. Put in more transfer bids in one transfer window than I can remember in years. But not much to show for it. Then on the last day of the window we lose 4 squad players. I for one certainly feel short changed.

Every fecking person was moaning that Fleck and Hutton needed game time there going to get it no doubt yet there still moaning when they actually are getting it fuck me you seriously cant win with people...