juhasz (sp): anderlecht changed stance

verheok: didnt want to move to UK

goodwillie, didnt want to come to us anyway

so mccoist identified other targets

bocanegra: 98 cap, 140 odd EPL appearances

goian: strolled his opening career here

bedoya: we got him

mckay: we got him

just because we havent spent multi millions doesnt mean fuck all, the fact we are top of the league would suggest that the targets brought in have worked out well, so who cares what they were worth

i can never understand the importance people place on player value on here

12mill for flo

400k for boyd

someone tell me the better transfer out of Flo and Boyd again

(tu)

because the owner has allowed additions to a title winning squad that wnt to the last 16 of the Europa league last season

not many teams win the double and get to march still in europe and then go out and improve every area in their squad mate, especially when your playing in a shitey league as we are

Yeah, we won a title ahead of three other teams who also got fucked out of Europe at the first hurdle. That's some standard. :rolleyes:

Very underwhelmed tonight, it's a sign of times and a wake up call

On a night rangers risk losing their best player to Leicester city and Stoke city spend over 20million on 3 players!!

Its not a sign of any times. We have 13 new signings already and are our of Europe already too. We have no money as Ally has blew it all.

£4m for Jelavic

£0 for Healy

who was the better transfer ?

If you are trying to suggest to me that spending £2m on Cuellar, £2.2m on Goodwillie and another £2m on a quality midfielder would have made us worse off because Flo cost us £12m, i would suggest you are mad. (tu)

We would still only have had a net spend of £7.5m which is not far from the MINIMUM we were told he would spend year one.

and probably made 20 million from champions league ??

"Ive said that we will spend £25 million over 5 years on the playing squad. I need to have a discussion with Ally and see if some of that needs to be front ended, so maybe we can spend a little bit more for next season if that's necessary"

MONEY IN

Boogie - £1,700,000

Charlie Adam - £800,000 ish

TOTAL = £2,500,000

MONEY OUT

Wallace - £1,500,000

Goian - £ 800,000

Ortiz - £ 400,000

Bocanegra - £ 400,000

Bedoya - £300,000

McKay - £300,000

TOTAL = £3,700,000

Front ended spend from £25,000,000 = £1,200,000 :anguish:

Im sorry, but that just doesnt cut it with me. I was very wary from the off and others convinced me to give the man some time to prove me wrong. He hasnt.

A man of honour lives and dies by his words. 3 months into the job and he has already failed to deliver. (tu)

Playing squad which includes the wage budget. end of

People are intitled to an opinion, Whyte has done fuck all to earn our trust yet.

I think the fact that the only big player to leave the club is bougherra who didn't want to be here is something you should be looking at!

These guys have got the contracts they should have got, I'd Whyte hadn't taken over do you think they would all still be here?

if craig whyte says the debt is now owed to him, but he also claims the club is debt free, then who is to say that he will ever attempt to get the debt back

are rangers being forced to pay back their debt to whytes company just now, are we being held back financially by the 18million debt

craig whyte has improved a double winning domestically team that got to the last 16 of the Europa League, and yet you still moan :dry:

So let me get this straight. You are saying the current squad who have just been knocked out of two European competitions by diddy teams is an "improvement" on a team that finished third in the cl group having been the only team in Europe who played at old tractors and didn't concede a goal before reaching the last 16 of Europa cup.

Of our leavers, how many would be playing from the start if we were playing tonight. I say 4.

Miller

Weiss

Foster

Diouff

Boogie

Will people please stop making threads about the amount of money that has been spent this transfer window.

Iv made his point in a couple of threads but someone who keeps moaning about how much he's spent tell me I'm wrong.....

6 months ago, if you were asked if you would want to be in the situation we are in now (kept our big names and added a few players to the squad) would you have said you wouldn't be happy?

Also, explain to me what the importance of the amount spent is... Kris Boyd was bought for 400k and scored a barrel load.

This squad is more than adequate to win this league!!

No it isnt.

Craig Whyte said there would be £5m available, and he would speak with Ally about his requirements. If Ally though he would need to spend more in his 1st season, he would.

He has never at any time said HE WILL spend £5m on players this season.

Has Ally told him he's happy with what he's got?

I'd like to know what "word" or "promise" it is that Craig Whyte has gone back on?

, he would.

He has never at any time said HE WILL spend £5m on players this season.

Has Ally told him he's happy with what he's got?

I'd like to know what "word" or "promise" it is that Craig Whyte has gone back on?

Do you think ally is truly happy with his squad as things stand ?

So let me get this straight. You are saying the current squad who have just been knocked out of two European competitions by diddy teams is an "improvement" on a team that finished third in the cl group having been the only team in Europe who played at old tractors and didn't concede a goal before reaching the last 16 of Europa cup.

Of our leavers, how many would be playing from the start if we were playing tonight. I say 4.

Miller

Weiss

Foster

Diouff

Boogie

4, you are having a fucking laugh

miller is a defo and thats about it, we played arguably our best football of last season without weiss, mcmillan should be our starting right back, diouff contributed nothing and boughie has been replaced by goian

as for our dumping out of 2 euro comps, i fail to see how that is whytes fault, mccoist took a double winning squad that reached the last 16 of the EL, and organised them into a team that either wasnt good enough, or couldnt be arsed trying, to win 2 euro ties this season

Home game v maribor

Mcgregor

Foster

Boogie

Goian

Wallace

Weiss

Davis

Naismith

Wylde

Miller

Jelavic

We would have won. (tu)

you said playing tonight, then pick a game from a fortnight ago :dry:

the team that lost to malmo at home are on papaer better than malmo, not whytes fault that the team and management made a cunt of it