Wallace

Weiss

Davis

Naismith

Wylde

Miller

Jelavic

We would have won. (tu)

Fuck Maribor and the Europa League mate.....home match v Malmo for Champions League

McGregor

Whittaker

Papac

Bougherra

Weir

McCulloch

Edu

Davis

Wallace

Naismith

Jelavic

We should have won and would have beat your line up!

:)

Turns down a 9m pound offer for jelavic,brings in 6 new faces,gives out bumper 5 year deals to key players and keeps the core of the team together!

He could have took the money but he didn't.

Thanks craig whyte,now on to 4iar.watp

Be good to hear who this unnamed club is?

Turns down a 9m pound offer for jelavic,brings in 6 new faces,gives out bumper 5 year deals to key players and keeps the core of the team together!

He could have took the money but he didn't.

Thanks craig whyte,now on to 4iar.watp

It would have been a stupid move of titanic proportions to sell Jelavic in the closing hours of the transfer window. Think there would have been riots. Pure pragmatism, nothing more.

Spot on mate.

For all the doubters out there I think it has been a frustrating window where we have truied to spend more but the players haven't been there or the deals have changed at the last minute (Jushazs).

Despite goign out of Europe we have chosen not to cash in on our biggest asset and there is arguably money left to spend in January when the new window comes in.

We also still have Matt mcKay to come in to the squad after the international break and hopefully bartley will get back to fitness soon

People seem be expecting an EPL team style spend and that just seems dilusional

Unless you can provide quotes from AJ & MB to that effect, no.

I recall many things AJ said - most of them well documented anyway - but I don't recall a statement about Whyte having no working capital.

What do you feel AJ was referring to when he said fans should monitor the signing policy of the craig whyte era? I am beginning to think some of the posters here are acolytes of whyte rather than supporters of our manager.

Please stop clutching at straws. Lack of signings is going to be the detriment of our gaffer and support. Accept mediocrity at your ignorant peril. I support Glasgow Rangers